Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that I use only one savegame and overwrite it all the time. That bug happened last night and after the second time I left it to fail intentionally just to continue gaming. I don't have an earlier save from before I took the quest.
But I will try to take this quest again and I will save just before I try to complete it. If it bugs again, I will definitely send you my savegame.
I hope this helps at least a little.

hello :smile:
Floris 2.53, Expanded version
I have 2 little glitches with landlords feature.
A had bought 10 acres in Praven and after 2 weeks I sold them and I still get rent from it :smile:
In other city I have got minus income from lands after many sieges. In financial reports it shows about 3000 in balance, but assets are -900. Is it bug or is it OK?

Bummer about the save game- first time I actually took 2 castle by legal means. Oh well.

Another (discutable) bug: the A4 Vaegir Zalstrelshik in the reworked troops has LESS archery than it's predecessor, while its next upgrade has more than twice the amount. I think the 1 handed weapons and archery stats have been switched in this troop. Could this be the case?

Varnos

EDIT: also, the C5 Vaegir Ataman has 184 1hand skill, but no 1hander. it's main weapon, a 2hander, has a lousy 98 skill. No wonder this faction gets the hose every time I play!

I'm running mount&blade warband 1.153 (latest version)
Installed fresh -- then I installed floris 2.53 (Expanded)
This also happens with gameplay mode.

Every village I raze/burn down the loot I collect from the village is only butter... Why is that.. Is there gonna be a fix for this?

Again, to produce this bug, simply disembark from the river leading to jelkala, and choose to leave some of the slaver tree troops with the ship.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewbo0lp205i0g8a

[EDIT:] The thing about the slavers appears to be a coincidence--- instead, it seems that the "coastline" (i.e.) river bank on the river that runs to jelkala isn't scripted to acutally let you disembark. Any crew transfers in this area will result in the freeze.

Thanks for a great mod!

[Problems with Game crashing after i hunt for the robbers on the first main quest]

OK i find the Robbers i chase them down and then a splash screen for the quest comes up and then i hear ting sound and then nothing it is frozen. I get no error message and when i do ctrl alt delete in task manager i see the application to the game is not responding. I have the latest update of the game and the latest update of the mod too. I also have downloaded the latest version of the Native Expanded mod too. I don't know what is wrong with your latest mod, but it seems to crash with that first quest you get at the beginning. I looked in the rgl_log and there is nothing there except for the version of the game.

I just lost my main character in a game through the "Change Commander" ability - as in, they no longer exist, and I play as one of my heros only.  Can be game-breaking or infinitely amusing, depending on your point of view.

To repeat:

1.)  Become woefully disabled in combat, but allow the battle to play out (and win, obviously).
2.)  Begin a new fight.  You will not be able to go into battle, so select "Change Commander"
3.)  Select a companion.  (For myself, I chose Lezalit.)
4.)  Win. :wink: 
5.)  Save or crash the game while still controlling Lezalit (or your selected companion).

On reloading M&B, you will notice your save game is now titled "Lezalit" (or other companion) and when you load it, your original main character will no longer be in the party and can not be reselected under Change Commander.

Love this mod, like the Dutch influence, and so I have had only two probs. First, my encounter with the band of robbers in the merchant quest prompts an error message saying something about textures, but once I exit out of it I can go right back to my game. The more important bug is that I have bought a ship, like sailing around, but now I can't embark or land at any ports! My ship just pushes against the coast, not doing anything, and I see other ships doing the same. I did use a crtl+ click cheat earlier to move around the map faster, could that be the cause of it? This same ship bug happened in Brytenwalda, but it somehow sorted itself out. Any help would be much appreciated, natuurlijk.

Hey guys, not entirely sure if this is a bug or not, but...

2s8so44.jpg

2a4xxlh.jpg

... Yeah. The images explains themselves really.

Zodel said:

2s8so44.jpg

... Yeah. The image explains itself really.

Your caravan probably got into a fight with bandits and won a couple of......:shock: WTF!!!.... CABA remember when i mentioned this earlier..... Yeah i think you going to need to fix this. Or limit it insome way.

Not a bug,... just a natural game process that clearly has no limitations.

Bankoleva said:
Zodel said:

2s8so44.jpg

Your caravan probably got into a fight with bandits and won a couple of......:shock: WTF!!!.... CABA remember when i mentioned this earlier..... Yeah i think you going to need to fix this. Or limit it insome way.

maybe with bandit king and its vasals.but from bright side no one will ever attack this caravan:smile:

Nick147 said:
Bankoleva said:
Zodel said:

2s8so44.jpg

maybe with bandit king and its vasals.but from bright side no one will ever attack this caravan:smile:

Ah. No, bandit kings still attack them. Although bandit kings in my game currently travel in hordes around 1500 - 2500... It makes for long, long battles...

Zodel said:
Nick147 said:
Bankoleva said:
Zodel said:

2s8so44.jpg

Ah. No, bandit kings still attack them. Although bandit kings in my game currently travel in hordes around 1500 - 2500... It makes for long, long battles...
yeah they have more units than every lord in calradia:smile:

[Warband 1.153, Floris 2.53]
Hi,
apart from random crashes (usually after speaking with lords on the worldmap) and being unable to run enhanced tournaments, I have noticed two bugs:

1) I can never solve the mission "join the tournament in city XXX". I join and win the tournament, but the quest still persists and eventually fails.

2) While completing the mission to transport the lord's daughter from city A to city B, if I am married to the said daughter, I get and endless loop of speech panels with my wife instead of her saying "thank you, goodbye". I guess this has never happened before, considering the probability of such an outcome, so I thought I would share :smile:

My problem is now that I cannot enter city B anymore, so I guess I will have to try to cancel the mission.

GEOMATRIX said:
[Warband 1.153, Floris 2.53]
1) I can never solve the mission "join the tournament in city XXX". I join and win the tournament, but the quest still persists and eventually fails.
Did the quest update and tell you to speak to the host?  If you are not invited then the quest ends automatically when you join the tournament.  If you were invited then it will direct you to speak with the hosting lord for a relation gain.  If the host is not in the city you can speak to the local arena master if you do not with to track the host down.

I have the same issue but the it crashes when i start the quest allways including the first quest you get!!! this is a major bug in the system the game is unaplayable do to all the quest is bugged.

WolfDrache said:
I have the same issue but the it crashes when i start the quest allways including the first quest you get!!! this is a major bug in the system the game is unaplayable do to all the quest is bugged.
You are exaggerating.  If you want help with figuring out why your copy of the game on your system is not working properly then post a copy of your rgl_log.txt in the support thread.

Wow it works when i set the game to save when I exit. For some reason when i have the game set to the other one without saving when i exit it does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom