Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Users who are viewing this thread

kevinflemming said:
Not sure if this is a bug, or intended to be like this. I've found that after playing other mods, the villages seem to take forever (it's been something like 20+ days since the last time) to give tasks, for increasing your relationship with them. Also they're not very frequent. I've rode around to ten villages and only one of them had anything to do, in 20+ days. In over 100 days, I've had two tasks.
As I understand it, each quest you get has a delay to repeat it after it is completed.  For villages I thought it was usually a month, so it is only possible to do each village quest once per month.  This can be tweaked if you want to.

mercav said:
As I understand it, each quest you get has a delay to repeat it after it is completed.  For villages I thought it was usually a month, so it is only possible to do each village quest once per month.  This can be tweaked if you want to.

I thought it was a long time, once per month for one village is pretty slow. I find myself becoming bored with just taking over places and like to max-out relations with everything I own.

How would I change the time period to allow for slightly more regular tasks? Say, once every couple of weeks. Also, does this require me to start a new game? I've done quite a lot and not looking to start over, to be honest.

Also found two definite bugs. The Dwarven villages of Kibteh and Uoho don't change faction when taken over. They're situated near a castle with it's linked village, but it seems like they aren't linked to anything except the faction. Permanently.

I noticed this happening in a previous game of Phantasy, but with one of the Drow villages. Can't remember which one, it was a long time ago.

Edit: I've also noticed that all Guards in the fiefs are Swadian, regardless of faction.

I recently completed a guild master quest at Narra and it seems like the guild master isn't giving out anymore quests. It's been 5+ days now.

Optimus said:
I recently completed a guild master quest at Narra and it seems like the guild master isn't giving out anymore quests. It's been 5+ days now.

It can take over a week sometimes, depends on the quest. If the most recent was a "Hunt down <insert group here>" then it will take longer. Just mooch around doing other things for a while and pop in randomly to check.

kevinflemming said:
Optimus said:

It can take over a week sometimes, depends on the quest. If the most recent was a "Hunt down <insert group here>" then it will take longer. Just mooch around doing other things for a while and pop in randomly to check.

I probably should've read this page first, just noticed my problem was already answered. Sorry

Erm, don't know if this has been reported but I'm not getting any option to ask a lord if I can court their daughter. When I ask my companions who I made into vassals if I could marry them, they tell me that they do not have any children.

I think I found a major bug, atleast on my system:
you cant enter the buy/sell menu directly from npc's, I tried this out with village elders and dealers from various cities, you can enter their shop through the overlaying menu, but when you ask to see what they have it just skips to the end dialog. This is a huge problem as I can no longer sell prisoners to ransom brokers

also, orc thallis (I can't remember the exact name but it was an orc unit i freed) are non-evil troops, as my moral went down even though I had only orcs, dow, my heroes(human) and some undead. the lowering moral ended when i disbanded this unit.

Wanted to register this one bug that has been bugging me a lot lately, no pun intended.

When I cast the haste spell, 2-3 of my equipped weapons become unavailable until I reopen my inventory which is sorta hard mid-battle. Please fix.

Edit: Upon further investigation, it seems that casting the haste spells disables the second equipped weapon and any of the same type in other slots.

For example, if I have Thick Heavy Round Shield in the second slot and two more in 3rd and 4th, not only will it disable the second slot one but all others along with it, and as a result I'm left with just my sword.

romangeneral said:
I think I found a major bug, atleast on my system:
you cant enter the buy/sell menu directly from npc's, I tried this out with village elders and dealers from various cities, you can enter their shop through the overlaying menu, but when you ask to see what they have it just skips to the end dialog. This is a huge problem as I can no longer sell prisoners to ransom brokers

also, orc thallis (I can't remember the exact name but it was an orc unit i freed) are non-evil troops, as my moral went down even though I had only orcs, dow, my heroes(human) and some undead. the lowering moral ended when i disbanded this unit.

Can confirm both of these.

With ransom brokers though you can if you just keep clicking the dialogue button, or just keep opening closing the menu. Not tried the village elder but I assume it's the same.

You shouldn't be able to be chaos'd to the other team ever :smile: because then you get control of their units.

If i'd of realised what was happening I would have told everyone to hold fire or use blunt weapons :smile:. The mages tower got me in a battle, even with magic resist 8 or 9 I might add. I was able however to command the enemy infantry (golems) to just keep retreating 10 steps when I realised what had happened, just before my own skeleton put his axe through my back.

Also I had to retreat from the fight when I won :smile:, thankfully there was another round of combat, but I have no idea what would have happened otherwise, me lose the battle probably :smile:

I have 9 to magic power but the missile storm spell doesn't even show up at the mages guild in the Wizard's Tower.

Do I need to buy another spell first? I remember on another character buying this spell here and I don't even think I was that high of a mage yet.

Am I doing something wrong?

Umm... I was playing as female gnome (who look supsciously female dwarves I figured out how you made gnomes without using a race slot)

And I while admit to using cheats, I seems that the game confuses gender of non-human races

After I took over a castle I noticed this dialog for my FEMALE gnome (BTW this is not a native problem I have seen the dialoge in native with a female it does properly refer to you as female)
http://imgur.com/Kn1d9KP

After I made my MALE orc companion Frudak a feif holder, I noticed HIS title was kind of odd
http://imgur.com/a9Vkg8p

I think someone needs fix some gender tags, I also recall playing as a female dwarf that while I was generally reffered to as female like when I offered my sword to a lord, but in other repesects I wasn't like I could ask to marry male lords.

hello well I am not sure if this bug have already been reported because I couldnt read all the post here so forgive me if I have reported a known bug  :oops: .
when I speak with those wandering guys who speak about love in caliradia and teach poem etc.. well when I ask them ((what is the advantage of seeking a wife)) the game is stuck in this dialog and you cannot do anything to end it (only by exit the game to windows using alt+f4).

Not sure if known bug:

In my game the king of the nords daughter never leaves the castle she starts in. shes also stuck in the keep she started in and oesnt appear in the keep when you "visit the castle" either.

Edit: update; it seems to be every 'lady' thats 'ambitious' has the same issue. Cant be seen when visiting and never leaves the castle/town she starts in.

Um, wanted to submit a report. My game sometimes randomly decides that it had enough gameplay for one save and crashes. It won't load once it crashed, it keeps repeating the crashing upon loading the game. Like, around half an hour ago, I saved and quit my game and then opened it again, and my save won't load. It'd crash right down to desktop.

guspav said:
Post your bug reports here.
I'll try to fix them as soon as I am able.

Hello man,i got a problem and i will be very glad if you  can help me with this,so i started to play this mod,i became a lich and after 154 days of playng i can no longer use magic,when i press B nothing happens,this bug happens now always after some days of playng,please,i want to speak with the creator of this mod about this problem,this is the best mode of MB Warband,i just want to play it more and more,but i cant because of this problem,please help me with this problem.Thanks  :sad:
Email contact: [email protected]
allso,after i can no longer use B,after other few days i can no longer use N,the other spells.

I'll be checking all those reports. I have been out of town the last couple of weeks so I haven't really had much timefor the mod, but now I can resume fixing and adding stuff to it :grin:

mutant900 said:
guspav said:
Post your bug reports here.
I'll try to fix them as soon as I am able.

Hello man,i got a problem and i will be very glad if you  can help me with this,so i started to play this mod,i became a lich and after 154 days of playng i can no longer use magic,when i press B nothing happens,this bug happens now always after some days of playng,please,i want to speak with the creator of this mod about this problem,this is the best mode of MB Warband,i just want to play it more and more,but i cant because of this problem,please help me with this problem.Thanks  :sad:
Email contact: [email protected]
allso,after i can no longer use B,after other few days i can no longer use N,the other spells.

Are you sure you have a spell book in your inventory? You can't cast spells without it.

Back
Top Bottom