Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Users who are viewing this thread

No, these are random hostile encounters. Those signs are intentional so as to let you know one of those parties has spawned and you may look for them and hunt them down.

Can't seem to bust prisoners out of Bloody Cliff, the guards don't become hostile. Attempted during the day, two townsfolk became hostile. Also attempted at night and nobody became hostile. 

Are you using the latest version?
Anyway, if you are and that bug is still around, you can solve that quest by hitting (prior to enabling cheats) ctrl + f4 to kill all guards one by one and the mission should succeed.

guspav said:
Are you using the latest version?
Anyway, if you are and that bug is still around, you can solve that quest by hitting (prior to enabling cheats) ctrl + f4 to kill all guards one by one and the mission should succeed.

I appears I wasn't, sorry I thought the main was newer then the patch... Just realized it was a 7zip file instead of 4.7 -_-

Skald in obsidian spire would freeze up on asking about the benefits of getting a wife. Reproduced 3 times. havent run into it in native before so I thought I would mention it.

Mod pre-patch version works fine, but whenever I apply the 4.51 patch (unzip then copy and replace files to main Phantasy folder), my game crashes soon after trying to start new game.

I'd appreciate help if anyone has an idea.

Not sure if this is a bug.

Traveling around Veluca when Berembert's companion dialogue pops up.

"We must be getting close to home"

3 choices: Tell me more/I don't have time/Can't be bothered etc.

Tell me more option results in text displayed as "string2 here"

I'll try and replicate this with a screenie. Not sure if his dialogue is a WIP or a call/catch failed somewhere.

You won't consider it a bug most probably, but just for reference so at least you can say "yep i know it but it's not problem of mine" whenever they tell you it, TweakMb goes No-No with this mod.. it tries to cast an integer on a string if remember right (not at the gamin' pc atm).

First time i see it ever :wink:

Barsolden said:
Skald in obsidian spire would freeze up on asking about the benefits of getting a wife. Reproduced 3 times. havent run into it in native before so I thought I would mention it.
Really? I haven't had any problems of the sort and I find it weird since I haven't modified anything about the tavern bards. I'll still have a look. If it's a save after the patch, something in the save might have become corrupted.

12oz Jesus said:
Mod pre-patch version works fine, but whenever I apply the 4.51 patch (unzip then copy and replace files to main Phantasy folder), my game crashes soon after trying to start new game.

I'd appreciate help if anyone has an idea.

This is strange.. has anyone had similar problems? I have played the mod extensively and haven't had any crashes (that weren't fixed already).

oljhinakusao said:

I'll try and replicate this with a screenie. Not sure if his dialogue is a WIP or a call/catch failed somewhere.

Like MasterChaosis said, that isn't a bug, I haven't really written much about the new NPCs save for a little bit of their introductions. This will be worked on eventually, but it really isn't very important.

Khior said:
You won't consider it a bug most probably, but just for reference so at least you can say "yep i know it but it's not problem of mine" whenever they tell you it, TweakMb goes No-No with this mod.. it tries to cast an integer on a string if remember right (not at the gamin' pc atm).

Yeah TweakMB isn't compatible. I changed quite a few essential things from the mod, like the new skills and so on so the mod can't just be modified with that thing. I can't do anything about it though, maybe TeakMB developer would like to make his tool compatible, though.

guspav said:
oljhinakusao said:

Like MasterChaosis said, that isn't a bug, I haven't really written much about the new NPCs save for a little bit of their introductions. This will be worked on eventually, but it really isn't very important.

Khior said:

Yeah TweakMB isn't compatible. I changed quite a few essential things from the mod, like the new skills and so on so the mod can't just be modified with that thing. I can't do anything about it though, maybe TeakMB developer would like to make his tool compatible, though.

Alright. Just wanted to clarify that. I can write roll my face on the keyboard if you need help with this written stuff. I recall someone suggesting a story-line on another thread. Willing to offer what I can because I think this mod has the great potential.

Using a weapon with the Sneak Attack characteristic without any points in Stealth will cause it to always do 0 damage from behind/to the side. Even on horses!

dunno if it's my fault, i started playing a couple of days ago (the mod is really nice) but i found a very unpleasant bug:

very often, when having group battles with mages, my party gets killed a couple of seconds after the beginning, with no enemies on sight (i got no undead in party), without any message. i guess it could be something not working with cleric spell (i see the cleric skill with "snow effect" on the party just before massive death).

Ill try to take a screenshot when it happens again if you need it.

antoniius said:
dunno if it's my fault, i started playing a couple of days ago (the mod is really nice) but i found a very unpleasant bug:

very often, when having group battles with mages, my party gets killed a couple of seconds after the beginning, with no enemies on sight (i got no undead in party), without any message. i guess it could be something not working with cleric spell (i see the cleric skill with "snow effect" on the party just before massive death).

Ill try to take a screenshot when it happens again if you need it.
Are you using the latest version? (0.451)
That bug was supposed to be already squashed.

my apologizes, i had not upgraded with last fix.
unluckly now i have to restart (previous saved games dont work), i will let you know if the bug persist in latest patch.

Thanks for the quick answer  :grin:

I can't seem get it to boot. I extracted it, patched it, and I'm not sure what to do.
I get an RGL error, saying "Unable to open file: CommonRes/wb_mp_objects_a.brf"
Not entirely sure what to do, or where the actual error is, my side or something with the mod.
Thanks for your time

Back
Top Bottom