Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

Users who are viewing this thread

wolly12 said:
Silly question im not sure if its a bug or not? But I can't seem to notice any special abilities of any of the deleted deities for the cleric? Is that feature that hasn't be implemented yet or am I having a bug that blocks their specials?

This might help:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,305002.msg8876341.html#msg8876341

It's a list of what spells go with which deity. It's from Guzpav's notes, so I'm not sure how applicable it is now. At least it'll give you a guide as to what you might expect.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "deleted deities". Anyway, a lot of the special particle effects are disabled, so you may not notice any active effects.

wolly12 said:
Silly question im not sure if its a bug or not? But I can't seem to notice any special abilities of any of the selected deities for the cleric? Is that feature that hasn't be implemented yet or am I having a bug that blocks their specials?

*Edited*

Selected not deleted, sorry spellcheck did a wonky thing there.

That was another section Guspav was working on slowly but didn't finish before handing me source.  Some cleric spells are added depending on the deity, such as fire spells for one of the deities.  Otherwise the one thing I did was make alignment matter for heals and curses -- good curses feebly and evil heals feebly, with reduced radii sometimes as well.  So you want to have blazing hand or one of the THREE party companions that is secretly a good cleric at the instant they join your party (gotta collect em all? wrong game) to be ideal healers; which drow priestesses or orc priests can deal a little more damage than their "cleric" status implies.  Shamen are double class, dual casting, machine pistols of harm, as they can heal / harm / cast magic spells / haste all concurrently, as if they were two discrete casters firing at full speed.  A self haste reloads faster for the second and subsequent throws...  I suppose there's tools to figure this easter egg hunt in the mod. 

Mackintosh said:
whydott said:
Mackintosh said:
Hey, once again, same thing, I'm sorry but I won't read 60 pages of bugs.

After around 200 in-game days of playing I decided I'd finally become a vassal of Firuard, he gave me the extremely poor village of Nemeja near the Swadians with whom we were at war with, and so I start to do quests for them, build improvements etc and so one day I decide to inspect the treasury out of curiosity and I find 100000 gold inside it when it was still in a very poor state, I think, well, that's weird, but decide to withdraw it and get on with my life, I get back to it around a month later and I find a similar sum of money in it again which means it wasn't just a one off, that's why I decided to post this.

PS: Considering how the villages of the AI (Non-Players) get bonuses to prosperity from what I heard, could we perhaps get one of MageLord's tweaks implemented one day?
The one making the mill give 5% prosperity each month instead of only one time after it's built

All that of course, when you have time and if you're willing to, no pressure whatsoever.

after you get fief and have a treasurer, your weekly profit goes directly to treasury.

Well, that was **** obvious and annoying at the same time, I already got to get the savings from the gnomish bank and now I have to get it from the treasury too? So much unnecessary micromanagement :/
Appreciate the answer anyways

I never done this before by myself, but there is an option to dismiss treasurer. maybe the weekly profit will goes to you again

Munchbold said:
This could be a bug, might not; the drow lance is non-equipable and only displays the item sell price and weight.

I'll replace drow lances with useful lances next update.  I'm already on the hook to review all troops gear and strip away some of the silly alternates, so they spawn lighter and happier.  Some units like Blazing Hand crusaders have too many special items that may not even work - 4-ways inn stuff that personally I never really asked to be used, but I have not ridden heavily on Guspav's troops definitions.  I need to cut the athletics in half for high tier t4/t5/t6 troops across all the factions and dump some of their stuff that does not match definitions - guarantee shield then a bunch of 2 hand gear that cant work with a shield sort of stuff.  At least the last 3 patches demonstrated I could hot patch gear, stats, weapons proficiency, and not have the patch rerun more than once or add a global variable that will crash save games.  I may fall on my face often, but I do learn eventually.  I think I can straighten this out in 2-3 working days, but tomorrow is closed for me. 

2aDeVg5.jpg
Dunno if it already was reported, or if even a bug

GS Edit:  morale is always clipped at +99 no matter how high the math could have gone otherwise

also, i have a lot of food and -150 for party now

GS Edit:"  I think you don't understand the generic Warband report.
    The line for party is showing the impact of having a large party; for non-undead, this is -1 per member of any type in that party
    The other lines are summed together with this and total is clipped at +99 to 0.  Actually I think I clipped the bottom at +20.
By +20 they start to defect (leave party)."

I am playing as a drow and for some reason every time I move I stutter. This wasn't happening when I was playing as an orc. Even when I move the camera after I died it stutters which is also weird.  :neutral:

GS Edit:  "I'll assume since you said "even when I move the camera after I died" this means you're not talking about map stutter but in battle stutter.  Probably this is a difference in the models used by Drow faction being much heavier in polygon count and without LODs compared to Orc faction's models for armor (mainly).  Lower battle size (which now actually has an impact, before it did not) or look at your feet and let your companions and troops fight the battle."

I'm playing latest patch (M1-b) as human barbarian, and found a bug when visiting a lady in the castle (in town is ok) - can not exit the castle after visiting her - lucky if there is epidemic, so you can pass the time, otherwise you can't leave - ''wait'' doesn't work at all

it could be a native bug, when you need to save and exit game, so when game restart, you are placed outside walls...

clock4orange said:
I'm playing latest patch (M1-b) as human barbarian, and found a bug when visiting a lady in the castle (in town is ok) - can not exit the castle after visiting her - lucky if there is epidemic, so you can pass the time, otherwise you can't leave - ''wait'' doesn't work at all

it could be a native bug, when you need to save and exit game, so when game restart, you are placed outside walls...

stuck in town can happen anywhere.  Generally after anything that involves passing time you can get glitches.  It could be tournaments, Rigale menus, rigale crafting/learning, entertaining.  If you from any scene save game exit to character select and enter game again you start outside town so as you mention there is a work around.  Its not something that started this patch, but most don't see it if they haven't spent time in the Rigale menus or doing entertainment/crafting/guild learning.  It's basically more than one timer going and glitching the menu system that is driven by a "0" delay timer (so its constantly going off).  When time is passing quickly, it can glitch when time resumes passing normally, sticking you in town.  That's the best I can explain it.
Mainly there wasn't that much time passing very quickly in earlier mods.  Its constantly moving fast during all of Rigale because I hate feeling like time is passing slowly while I wait 7 to 13 hours to pass, so I set the clock to move really fast then, but it sometimes glitches on exit.

Hello,
I've recently became a magician (not that I understand how to use magics) in the wizard tower after completing the questionnaire. Ever since then I'm unable to equip any weapon on slot no.3 - I start a battle and whatever is there disappears and re-appears in the slot after the battle ends. I can access my inventory and equip something else there during a battle (not during a siege obviously).

Akruze said:
Hello,
I've recently became a magician (not that I understand how to use magics) in the wizard tower after completing the questionnaire. Ever since then I'm unable to equip any weapon on slot no.3 - I start a battle and whatever is there disappears and re-appears in the slot after the battle ends. I can access my inventory and equip something else there during a battle (not during a siege obviously).

You give up one slot when you open your spell book or press M in any scene or battle.  Nobody asked you to play your baggage.  Keep your spell book closed if you don't want a slot prepared for spell casting.  You give up two slots before patch M-1b.  If you are down 2 and haven't opened your spell book, its because you didn't update to current patch (now its at M-2). 

So the main bug in my eyes is you have not updated in the last several days OR you didn't understand that spell casting involves summoning spell items into a weapons slot as part of "spell equipping".  Those items get summoned into the slot 2 but if you have something in slot 2 more valuable than slot 3 it dumps the cheaper of the two slots during battle.  A better way is for YOU to decide which slot is empty instead of making me try to do it for you.  Then you have control over what 3 items you use, plus spells.  Please don't even start to argue with me about how it behaved 4 years ago.  Its not 4 years ago.  I'm telling you how it works now.  Its how it will work in THIS mod.  You're no longer in the 2014 mod.  Thanks.

I helped drow patrol in battle against saranid patrol, and stuck it the infinite loope of getting rewards for battle(exp, gold) with no exit ofc.

GS Edit:  This remains an open issue that seems to happen more often if party looting skill is high.  I have not found its cause.

Totulhu said:
I helped drow patrol in battle against saranid patrol, and stuck it the infinite loope of getting rewards for battle(exp, gold) with no exit ofc.

I've run into that a time or two. I put it down to the same issue as the "stuck in town" problem. :sad:
The only solution is to kill Warband and hope you have a recent save. :facepalm:

I try to save anytime I'm in a village center, tavern, castle hall, etc. That way I don't lose too much.

OldGreyBeard said:
Totulhu said:

I've run into that a time or two. I put it down to the same issue as the "stuck in town" problem. :sad:
The only solution is to kill Warband and hope you have a recent save. :facepalm:

I try to save anytime I'm in a village center, tavern, castle hall, etc. That way I don't lose too much.

I'm not sure exactly where that comes from.  Its possible it happens once you put a few points into looting, and something in autoloot changes.
Its the reason I stopped having night bandit encounters, as they seemed to always do this.

gsanders said:
Totulhu said:

I'm not sure exactly where that comes from.  Its possible it happens once you put a few points into looting, and something in autoloot changes.
Its the reason I stopped having night bandit encounters, as they seemed to always do this.

I have put a couple of points into looting ... I'm at 3, I think.
I'll try having ye olde flunkye with looting points. Paladins shouldn't be concerned with such unworthy concerns anyway, should they? :razz:

Have you check Sargoth? shadow keep raising in there, thousand of them. I thought it was only in my last savegame, but when I check another characters I have, it happen to. No necromancer or any kind of them there. I already install M-2, weekly trim doesn't work there I think

GS Edit:  "this came from two overlapping issues with the same end symptom.
  the first was fixed at v150 P4:
    in short, the original code given to me had undead lords convert prisoners to undead.  ONLY undead lord parties were supposed to do this. 
However the test used to decide if a party was an undead lord actually tested if the party was Jelkala or Sargoth town.  It was trying to test if the party template was an undead army or skeletons or zombies, but instead those happened to exactly match those towns (Sargoth and Jelkala).
    the second was fixed only more recently, at v155/v156 A3:
      captured dark mages, necromancers, and liches produced undead added directly to the main party that captured them.  Now each party
checks first to see if dark mages, liches, and necromancers are prisoners or not before allowing them to add undead to that party during the weekly dark summoning ritual "the stars have aligned"..."

Tsproggy said:
First bug report so bare with me please  :lol:

I'm an unarmed barbarian and hoping to train my troops in the training field. When I drop my weapons to fight with my fists they barely do any damage. When I use the random weapons provided I do better damage. I was hoping my unarmed ability worked in sparring. I think this is a bug.

training fields do not have spells or the dodge/stealth/ironflesh/unarmed procedure turned on. Thus you get native unarmed. 
  I won't be burning time cleaning up training fields, although if I get enough complaints I'll find a way to disable them so aren't able to be visited, as I hear they have nothing but problems.  They're not a core part of the mod, but left over from Native and I have no plans for them in my roadmap.

Try the arena; you can use it there without having to wait for a tournament.

gsanders said:
  training fields do not have spells or the dodge/stealth/ironflesh/unarmed procedure turned on. Thus you get native unarmed. 
  I won't be burning time cleaning up training fields, although if I get enough complaints I'll find a way to disable them so aren't able to be visited, as I hear they have nothing but problems.  They're not a core part of the mod, but left over from Native and I have no plans for them in my roadmap.

Try the arena; you can use it there without having to wait for a tournament.

That makes sense. The only other bug I experienced so far is when I'm in tournaments I go horribly slow despite having high agility and athletics. I'm not sure if dropping my tourney weapons triggers it or not, I usually drop them immediately and dismount. I have 12 strength, doubt the tourney gear should be weighing me down.

Edit: I'm a unarmed gnome barbarian build if that helps. Happens in every tourney I've done so far.

As of m-3 the chaos spell icon is no longer on the spell sheet and the charged staff only works for npc mages, I can pick one of their staves up off the ground and use it as a charged staff but a staff I take into battle does not auto-charge. Just thought you should know.

Back
Top Bottom