Bug Reports and Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

KhivalrousBear said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
KhivalrousBear said:
There is no prison door in a gathan city, Min thai lak Min Kai Ket! is the name if i remember correctly?
What do you mean by that? As in, there's no way to get inside the prison?
Let me explain it, I was given a task by a sayaznid lord to rescue his brother who was imprisoned at Min Kai Ket, however when i am taking a walk on the courtyard i cant find the door to the prison, I find and met the prison guard that is named as seen in the spoiler
tfYxqkL.jpg
I tried checking all the door but no entry point to the prison, but if I bribed the guard I am transferred into the prison, but when i tried to get out, I teleported to the lord's hall :???:
Ah, I see. Well, the reason you cant find the entry point to the prison is because I never placed the passage barrier for it. I didnt think it was needed, and I'm still not sure of it. After escaping the prison, are you supposed to spawn in front of the prison passage or some entry point? Because if you spawned to the lords hall, it's probably an entry point.

Really, I dont know how prison escapes work, but it wouldnt be too difficult to fix. :smile:

There should be a invasion of a force similiar to the west at the time (Spain , France , England , Germany possibly but they weren't all that much involved in colonialism ) and east (Russia , Poland/Commonwealth )

I've noticed some stuff(I'll update it as I play more):

• In tournaments, agents sometimes spawn without leg armour.
  • In tournaments I've used(I haven't used it outside tournaments) the 1h axe + shield, which has a rather weird blocking animation, it's hard to tell if you are blocking, there's no upper attack(intentional?), and you can stab a person with the blunt edge.
  • Sometimes when you slay an enemy, he first plays an animation of 'presenting' the rifle, sort of aiming, then drops dead.

When a boat battle happens, there is quite a weird bug in which when the enemy boat and your own meet instead of having any physical properties instead both of the boats collide close enough for boarding they sort of clip through but still have enough physical properties to push you half your allies out into the water whilst they clip through each other.

Also fighting in the Khaldim region is awful and drawn out as the battlefields are just way too damn hilly at the moment.

Suggestion time too, you should model a few cartridge boxes and stick them on some of the crossbelts in the game. It seems odd seeing them without cartridge boxes, plus something needs to replace that tiny ass cartridge model.

(Pressed the wrong button; this moderating lark's gonna take some getting used to  :oops:)

Thanks for all these bug reports guys, they're really helpful in helping pin down problems that I'd not have noticed otherwise. I won't be able to do much solid work until the 20th, but rest assured I'll do my best to have all these bugs gone before the end of the month.

Can you make a version with out that animations and flora? I honestly dont like flora addon that much.And animations looks weird.Thats my opinion of course.

Alright, about the stuttering in tournaments, I have it in normal battles, too.  It doesn't happen in custom battles, and it didn't happen in the pre-release version.  Something script related?

Swords don't make any sounds when you swing.

Basic Gashajin musketeers have the melee common musket instead of ranged.

If you refuse to hire a boat and exit the dialogue, your party continues moving and the dialogue pops up again immediately.  Also, the prices can be a bit cruel.  The Marshall wanted everyone to gather on an island, and it would have cost me 6000 to get to him with my 50 man mercenary party.

The city of Gorhad has issues with the shops. While the arms and goods merchants work fine, the armour merchant only has weapons, and the horse merchant never has anything in stock.

Most armor have invisible inside texture below the neck
pzS151L.jpg
Tournamen master in a gathan village? When talked to he said "Surrender or die!" I answer "I'm not aftaid of you!"
LfdbgVO.jpg

Khalahar's tavern appears as an empty field even with patch 1 installed.

The thing which bothers me the most in this mod is that you're able to reload while walking which can result in unnecessary casualties due to the enemy reloading while backpaddling. So I was wondering, is it intentional?

TitanToe said:
The thing which bothers me the most in this mod is that you're able to reload while walking which can result in unnecessary casualties due to the enemy reloading while backpaddling. So I was wondering, is it intentional?

Yes. Or at least, partially. Engine limits mean that the AI is pitifully stupid when it's only allowed to reload at a standstill, and most of the time won't obey movement orders.
If I get time I'll get ranged troops to lose morale when the AI makes them backpedal like that.

Xvifas said:
My party is receiving random troops for no reason. From 30 now i have 70 troops.

That should be fixed in the latest patch. What troops are you getting, and are there any weird side effects?

Some more bugs:
- Patrols seem to ignore the Rebel lords even when at an advantage while they are capturing pretty much everything that crosses their path leading to them having 100+ prisoners in their parties.
- A bad spawn for bandits:
0AqgB.jpg
- Occasionally pops up:
A46Ke.jpg
- Evil Corporation that needs to be taken down, I'm sure they are responsible for the Bannerlord leak:
(it is not a bug and this will be awkward if you don't catch the reference)
zKg1U.jpg

Bug list:

- Dead enemies are frozen in their animations ainstead of falling to the ground. Looks really fascinating in a starnge grotesque sense, picture:
UwZah.jpg
- Izzar-tam asks me for orders (after the successful conclusion of the assassin starter quest) and I can give her orders, but she will not follow me or be in my party, but stays in the tavers (which seems natural considering she can keep her job). Picture:
XSWOp.jpg
- Invisable banner in merchant inventory. Picture:
PTbYv.jpg
- Shoe meshes not really fitting with the trousers? Picture:
dSc6T.jpg
- Pulling the regular dagger leaves you still with the dagger in the scabbard instead of an empty scabbard. Picture:
sf1C7.jpg
- Cannot enter Town of Mazaka (sp?) and Hid-Sha-Re (which both use incidentally the same scene it seems), because there is a wall and the gate is outside the walkable area. Pictures:
g7-M5.jpg
wfnKl.jpg
- Some townwalkers are walking against the walls, especially in villages but also in some towns (might be a native problem). Picture:
Gr7Ot.jpg
- Village elder and Nervous man are spawning far outside of the settlement, intended? Picture:
UVCZr.jpg
- OP Code Error after Kidnapped girl joined me. Picture:
9EsCz.jpg
- A guard in El Hadra (sp?) enjoying the cold water - but all day and night in full armour? Picture:
2qFSX.jpg
- Suddenly lots of peace treaties fire (around day 6/7), intended?

- White empty coat of arms for all factions in the notes. Sample picture:
bQOXq.jpg
- Op Code Errors for a few NPCs in the notes menu (did not check all NPCs). The NPC portraits are not shown. Pictures:
CeXF8.jpg
qiHf7.jpg

All in all a great mod! I love the glasses! Great ideas all around!

Partisans seem to use their muskets as blunt two handed weapons, after looting them I could not use them myself either. Is this inteded?

Possible exploit - In freelancer, the player is allowed to join and leave the army as much as he pleases, getting a small monetary reward and a huge experience bonus for the departure from the service.

Possible exploit - In freelancer, the loot menu pops up after a battle when it otherwise shouldn't. The player then gets the loot as if he himself defeated the entire army. Quite an exploit.

Back
Top Bottom