Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game won't load the menu screen, always gets stuck on "Loading Textures..." Taskmanager says that pc workload is about 90%
Think it's the same problem as others have, that the memory runs out. PC is not reacting for several minutes when i want to close warband. Hope this gets fixed i want to play this awesome mod. :smile:

I got 4 gb ram

Ok, besides the runtime errors every 20 minutes i also get a constant crash if i try to save.

The ten minutes i could play were awesome, though! :smile:

I lucky i not had any problems but  got 8gig on a 64bit system soo... but maybe they just way to many items (hence way to many textures) maybe time to strart stipping few lower quality item textures rather than adding more

Expanded Version 2.1
"Naturan Demanto Sword" Still in sheath after drawn.

I try to edit it with Morgh's Tool and found that meshes weapon_sword_NaturanDemanto_scab must be weapon_sword_NaturanDemanto

Hope that help.

weroper.GX said:
Ok, besides the runtime errors every 20 minutes i also get a constant crash if i try to save.

The ten minutes i could play were awesome, though! :smile:

Ellionas said:
Crash, crash, crash... Runtime error is very good...

Nevertheless, this mod is fantastic.

Seem to be same memory problem here. Try to decrease texture detail and battle size, It's works for me.

Probably one of the best mods around here

but if i can't play at max settings without every 5 minutes a error(Runtime, missing/bad textures,etc) pops up, then why the hell even play this at all?

May have already been reported, But special characters are appearing twice in the same scene in taverns. I had it happen with the Merchant of Praven, but just now had it with Lezalit as well.

Warger said:
May have already been reported, But special characters are appearing twice in the same scene in taverns. I had it happen with the Merchant of Praven, but just now had it with Lezalit as well.

Got that one as well, I think it's going to be fixed in 2.2

Here's a couple of things I've noticed: It seems that several helmets, especially the horned black ones and the "frog mouth" tournament helmets available in the Nord cities (and elsewhere) are all missing real textures. Instead they all show as only the model with drab, grey and black color jobs applied.

I've done nothing but extract the folder to the correct module and played for a while, so I'm starting to think this was either intended, or that the items are simply placeholders. They do look rather awful on the NPC's that wear them however, all blurry and fuzzy looking as they are. So the question is, will these models be supplied with better textures eventually?

(The problem with hero NPC's spawning double in taverns seems to persist in the latest patch as well)

2.2 isn't released yet but it should get fixed then

Quite Buggy: Tried to besiege Knudarr Castle -> game crashed upon assaulting -> RGL error
Tried to besiege Jelbegi Castle -> Got through the first wave -> Runtime error
And the performance is like **** (my PC can handle games like New Vegas or Risen)

This is a fantastic mod and I have been having a lot of fun with it, but there are some bugs that are really getting on my nerves.

1) The walls of red error messages that appear every time I talk to a lord.

2) Patrols are not disbanding properly. I still have to pay for it on the budget screen but when I try to disband it by sending a messenger or by doing it in person I can't. When I run up to the patrol and talk to it they treat me as a hostile. My only options are to leave or attack them. I have a rebel faction instead of being part of one of the original 5 if that helps.

3) The already known bug where the logs on the bottom of the screen don't show up.

4) My biggest problem right now. Treaties. Whenever I accept a peace treaty things seem fine for a bit. However, after a couple days if I look at my own faction in the reports menu it shows that I am again at war with the faction who offered the peace treaty. There was no popup or anything during the time period that said they re-declared war or anything. This has forced me to start using cheats since right now I'm at war with 5 separate factions.

Actually my fourth problem may not actually be a bug. I completely forgot about the new concept of defensive pacts. The Sarranids were the ones who reverted straight back to war. After looking at the faction relations I saw they have a defensive pact with the Khergits, who I'm already at war with. I must have attacked one of them and the defensive pact caused the Sarranids to become hostile towards me again. In any case I still think a truce should take priority over a defensive pact so that players aren't overwhelmed.

That would be a suggestion for diplomacy then. Still i do think the point of defensive pacts is to overwhelm the aggressor  :lol:

Duh said:
That would be a suggestion for diplomacy then. Still i do think the point of defensive pacts is to overwhelm the aggressor  :lol:

But I'm not the aggressor, they are  :sad:

I'm just trying to get a good upstart on my kingdom and now I'm being attacked mercilessly on all fronts  :cry:

Oh well, they never said it was supposed to be easy eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom