Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The added books are missing an item description. :/ It doesn`t say what they add or wether you have to read them to add a point.

I dunno if they work or not,  :roll: but I didn`t want to cheat my way to enough cash to buy them. lol
They`re supposed to boost a few skills.

Charlytrippo said:
The added books are missing an item description. :/ It doesn`t say what they add or wether you have to read them to add a point.

I dunno if they work or not,  :roll: but I didn`t want to cheat my way to enough cash to buy them. lol
They`re supposed to boost a few skills.

ahh I see ... ty

I saw that in the MOD menu when your camping that the flags don't show up when you click yes to holding a flag on your back in battle, and so forth. Don't exactly know what to do. but in expanded version, doesn't pop up.

I noticed last night that after recruiting a few parties of I3 Hospitalier Women, that I had a bunch of I2 mercenary infantry in my party  (I noticed this because I was working toward an all-cavalry army).  I'll try to reproduce, but it seems as though my I3 Hospitaliers turned into I2 mercenaries.

Just got a bunch of red missing textures on load errors after installing 2.3

bo_plate_boots3
he_2bascinet_new
sh_hermitage_shield_4
we_spak_ar2

and more

I've noticed last night when playing, that when you go to save a prisoner that that castle guard is guarding the arena door. Also that the Dungeons door isn't anywhere in any town. Also in veluca when I went to the shop door it wen birds eye view in the shop and didn't have my character in it. Just looking down at the retail person.

Thanks,
        GeneticFailer

Charlytrippo said:
Here`s a game breaking bug:
I`m trying to rescue a prisoner, but it`s completely impossible. With the expanded 2.2 version I can`t seem to kill a certain guard in grunwalder castle.
The guard just keeps running away and on top of that is "invincible", much like the random people in a tavern do when there`s a fight (your weapon just bounces off). Been there 3 times, it`s always the same guy.  A Rhodok milizia. rhodok_heavy_infantry to be precise.

Currently going trough the source to see if I can find the culprit. This just annoys me too much to leave it alone.
Meh, I`m just impatient to wait for the next update too I guess. And I need an excuse to take up coding anyway.
Here`s a save, so you can see what`s happening when you initiate the prison break: http://www.mediafire.com/?31v94o39yj8tnwp
The guards are somewhere on the wall, but you`ll notice the stray when you start the prison break as well.

I have something similar.

Rescue or ransom prisoner mission too. Prisoner won't get out because the prison guard has the keys. I leave the fortress, go in again and kill the guard. When I enter the prison again, I find myself standing in an open landscape, along with 2 others. The one on foot attacks the rider, rider dies, nothing happens. Totally unclear, must be a bug.

Can't storm the fortress either because I'm not at war with them. On the other side, this way may probably be bugged as well.

Playing v2.41a.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom