Bug Reports and Known Issues AoC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
doc82nd said:
Vermin said:
Seems I'm not the only one who is having this, the mod crashes alot for me. Sometimes completely without reason.

I thought it had something to do with graphics but after following every tip that was given in this thread it still crashes. Sometimes when in a townmenu, sometimes in a battle(even with small armies involved, like in one case 13 swadians).
I even saw it crash 4 times in ten minutes once. Its simply unplayable.
Your best bet is to wait for the new version to be released. It will be fully tested and should not be nearly as unstable as the previous version.

I personally dont even play AOC v1 anymore. Play something else so when AOC v2 comes out you can play the crap out of that :smile:

then we can complain about new bugs :razz:

James380 said:
doc82nd said:
Vermin said:
Seems I'm not the only one who is having this, the mod crashes alot for me. Sometimes completely without reason.

I thought it had something to do with graphics but after following every tip that was given in this thread it still crashes. Sometimes when in a townmenu, sometimes in a battle(even with small armies involved, like in one case 13 swadians).
I even saw it crash 4 times in ten minutes once. Its simply unplayable.
Your best bet is to wait for the new version to be released. It will be fully tested and should not be nearly as unstable as the previous version.

I personally dont even play AOC v1 anymore. Play something else so when AOC v2 comes out you can play the crap out of that :smile:

then we can complain about new bugs :razz:
Blasphemy! There will be no bugs.
None.
So don't jinx it.
Or i will have to keel you

Uberschwein said:
Oh, I understand.

Well, in that case, "WHEREZ DO I FIND RIFLEMAN ARMUR L0L0L"
Download morghs txt tool ,select items and then check box of the desired item to be merchandise ,after couple of days ingame you will find the items. Pay attention not to change anything else, because there is incompatibility issue beetwen editor tools and my mod, and game will start to crash.

Vermin said:
I like the mod, so I hope the next version will be stable

and btw,
WHEREZ DO I FIND THEM RIFLES?
:razz:
Go ingame to Rivacheg town and select "take a walk around the streets", then go left in the first alley till you come to the end of the alley. On your right side you will see hay stack, chest is hidden in him. Open chest and weapons are there

Dangit ZImke.
I just want to flame
flaaaammmeeeeeee :twisted:
You better not close my flaming thread.
I find it entertaining to say
"No more patches will be released for AOC V1" at least three or four times a week.

Just saying...

So I had 25 gold and went to recruit some peeps. Well I pressed "Recruit Villagers" and it said "There are 6 peasants willing to join.... That'll be 60 Gold coins". So I hit recruit while thinking "WTF?". So then I look and I now have "-35" gold coins. I thought if I just fit some bandits and get a few more coins I'd be fine. So I went and I fought some looters and they shot 4 of my 6 peasants before I got into range and so I fled because I couldn't do much, but they shot me while I was fleeing on horseback. I was captured, and they then took 4255555355 gold from me.  :shock:

So I now have a huge debt. I didn't think Debt was allowed on the game, much less taking that much money. So I'm under the assumption that it's a glitch with the mod and not a glitch with the game, but I could be wrong.

Pierce Elliot said:
So I had 25 gold and went to recruit some peeps. Well I pressed "Recruit Villagers" and it said "There are 6 peasants willing to join.... That'll be 60 Gold coins". So I hit recruit while thinking "WTF?". So then I look and I now have "-35" gold coins. I thought if I just fit some bandits and get a few more coins I'd be fine. So I went and I fought some looters and they shot 4 of my 6 peasants before I got into range and so I fled because I couldn't do much, but they shot me while I was fleeing on horseback. I was captured, and they then took 4255555355 gold from me.  :shock:

So I now have a huge debt. I didn't think Debt was allowed on the game, much less taking that much money. So I'm under the assumption that it's a glitch with the mod and not a glitch with the game, but I could be wrong.
Most probably it is a mod glich, but this thing happens in a native too, I read a month ago the same issue happened in native, but what causes this I how to repair it I really dont know.

Pierce Elliot said:
So I had 25 gold and went to recruit some peeps. Well I pressed "Recruit Villagers" and it said "There are 6 peasants willing to join.... That'll be 60 Gold coins". So I hit recruit while thinking "WTF?". So then I look and I now have "-35" gold coins. I thought if I just fit some bandits and get a few more coins I'd be fine. So I went and I fought some looters and they shot 4 of my 6 peasants before I got into range and so I fled because I couldn't do much, but they shot me while I was fleeing on horseback. I was captured, and they then took 4255555355gold from me.  :shock:

LOL!! I...I am speechless....

Hahaha, the looters own your souL!

Just a random bug, forest bandits in Tismir = crash. Which is weird, I'm 75 days in and haven't crashed out till this, and it's crashed 3 times there :razz:... I guess I'll just fail the quest :razz:.

Edit: lol, nevermind. Something is wrong with my system it seems, it's crashing every battle now.... Hmmm...

Hm for some reason the mod is much more unstable now since the new update for some reason for me lol. Guess I'm just gonna go back to mp on native for now lol. But I'll be around lol.

I don't know if this is an issue but none of the music plays anymore, i only hear the epic songs maybe once in 45 minutes help? :oops:

I dont no if any 1 else is having this porblem but when i play the mod and create a player everytime a runtime error appers and the game quits and goes to windows start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom