Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

blackwarwolf said:
i have a "bug" :?:.....i dont read all the tread so forgive me if this was posted :???:.......in the teutonic order.....you only recriut lituanians troops. :roll:...how i can do a crusade against pagans without teutonic knigths  :evil:............thanks for read and orth this is a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome mod keep going  :twisted:
P.S.....sorry my english  :oops:

It's not a bug.

Hint : If you really wanted to serve the Lord, your faith will guide you to crusade. :lol:

Hint 2 : Use search function.

I got the same prob of blackwarwolf. Cant recruit teutonic, latin empire, templar e hospitalers troops.

what do u mean about use search function?!?!?!?

and one more thing:
THIS MODULE RULEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
friggin awesome

u have to be a Lord of one of this orders/ kingdom  to recruit their troops...

Teutonic Troops = Lord in Teutonic Order
Latin Troops =Lord in Latin Empire
Templar/Hospitaller = Lord in Crusader States

:roll:

about search function..  use it... enough threads about it allready here..

blacknight74 said:
u have to be a Lord of one of this orders/ kingdom  to recruit their troops...

Teutonic Troops = Lord in Teutonic Order
Latin Troops =Lord in Latin Empire
Templar/Hospitaller = Lord in Crusader States

:roll:

about search function..  use it... enough threads about it allready here..

Thats not true, I can recruit crusader troops (Templar/Hospitaller) and Im not a lord of its kingdom, I have my own kingdom near it.

nononono i mean.......... in the teutonic kingdom..........if you go to recruit troops there are only "LITHUANIAN TROOPS".....also........if i use the ctrl+ click cheat......to move to the crusades states.....anmo von "wathever"(xD) has only a town(this is ramdonly).....so i cant access to the TEUTONIC KNIGHTS TROOP TREE  :sad:......i mean i never can access all the templar......or hospitaller......and teutonic troop tree ....and that is really sad  :cry:.............and thx for reading i m waiting the next release of this awesome mod  :twisted:

when i talk to one of my companions, i hear horses sneeze once every 1.5 seconds!! do all horses have colds??!?!?

EDIT: not a troll this time, im serious about this one

It was a while ago when I looted a lot. I put all the looted stuff into the npc's inventory. But then it happened, a much bigger party came along and I was caught. All my loot gone and...you know about that.

Today, I guess about 100 days later, I opened the npc's inventory and all the lost loot was there back again. That made me happy but I guess this is not the way it was meant to be.

u lost on the fight 1 or 2 npcs, too?  i bet yes...  each npc can store up to 96 items, depend on his skill.. they cant sell it on her own... so i think u got ur npc back with all the loot, what he has stored...

I don't remember exactly but this makes sense.

96 items? Are you sure? I have about 5 companions and can't store up 455 items. I thought and hoped that with this npc inventory their inventory skill finally makes sense.

u only can see the first 96 items in the npc inventory, the other are hidden..mostly sort by price....u could unlock them per mod, like in "el arte de la guerra" mod,  where u have access to every npc inventory...standard is 30 items per npc , then any other level count +6 Item per npc .. so 30 items, then level 1= 36 Items, and so on, up to 90 Items per NPC at level 10  ,  jakob and yuri have inventory management 8 , dego has level 3.... gamal has level 1

mb45.jpg

I thought I would point out the most annoying campaign bug that has never been fixed.

AI units on the battle field often cant reach their destinations because they see a bigger army and become stuck in a HEAD TO DESTINATION and RUN AWAY FROM ENEMY loop which results in rofl and face palm

While i understand this may be difficult to fix, given that nobody has done it, at the very least marshals of kingdoms should not choose to marshal the army at the city which is besieged!!

When a marshal randomly chooses a besieged settlement or castle to be to meeting point for the vassals of the kingdom, the entire realm does the chicken effect outside of the city

EVEN THOUGH THE AI SIEGING THE CITY DO NOT ENGAGE ENEMYS UNLESS FORCED TO

I am afraid, that is a "hardcoded" problem...

AI is strange, sometimes lords stops besieging city, and there's really no resaon for them to do this.

I'm not sure if you played the original M&B where lords could never complete a siege because of distractions like peasants, bandits and anything that moved really.  Taleworlds made this change to the AI that when they're on a specific mission they will not pay attention to anything that doesn't threaten them.  The behaviour could be changed, just not sure if it would be for the better.

Well, this now spams my screen as soon as I start moving.
You can imagine that it is disturbing.

I am not sure but I think it started after the Hafsid Dynasty has been eliminated.

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/recalculateais.jpg

My update is a few days old though but just a few days. Last week or somethin'.

Greetings

Ambushed by bandits in Jerusalem at night. Only one bandit spawned, I could never find the others (nor hear them)... I had to jump off the walls to end it.  :sad:

I had to jump off the walls to end it.

Can't you just leave the city? I mean passing the gate until "leave area" appears. The problem itself remains though...

But I actually wanted to note that again I have this spamming my screen. The game goes on but one message of this kind after another...

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/recalculateais.jpg

And again it happens after a faction has been destroyed not directly after but let it be a day later and after a declaration of war. No clue if this is refers to the problem but in this case Portugal was at war with the Marinid Dynasty which was eliminated by Kingdom of Aragorn. A day after the "Faction eliminated"-message Aragorn declared war on Hasfid Dynasty and the script started spamming.
Spamming in a way that playing is no fun  :neutral: ... that is, of course, with debug messages on.

EDIT: Right after my post I updated and saw that scripts have been edited. I was curious and started my old game and it changed it. But still messages are coming up all the time.

http://img13.imageshack.us/i/recalculateais.jpg/

May be it's because of the crap that happened before and in a new game this wouldn't happen....well, I don't know but you do.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom