Alps Unofficial Hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Vlejundo

Here is a map.txt, where caravans no longer get stuck crossing the alps.

http://rapidshare.com/files/423944673/map.zip

To install, go to your M&B Warband/Module/1257AD folder, rename the map.txt present in that folder to maporig.txt, then paste the downloaded map.txt into that 1257AD folder.

The idea of renaming the original map.txt, rather than overwriting it is, that if you should have any issues, you have a backup. :grin:

Thanks,  finally they moving now,  of course savegame-compatible :wink:

mb9x.jpg

Thank you, I love you so much man, if it weren't for you, I'd still be deadlocked in my Kingdom with 0 income!

thanks for the fix. I was reporting this problem in the bug section and L12 guided me to this topic. if it works it will have a major impact on the global economy which makes this fix one of the most important improvement to the game!
thanks again

Awsome, unfortunatly the file seems to be offline. also would it fix the patrols/people getting stuck in the other mountains like spain?

I've seen the problems near Vidin too. And I can't even cheat my way onto the river to fight them and get rid of the stuck armies, because the river isn't wide enough for ME to become a ship, it seems. I think that rivers should be fully navigable, anyways, but since they aren't, Vidin needs to get moved a tiny bit away from the river probably.

Back
Top Bottom