Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

kuauik said:
this is Othr works,he equiped the troops,but the Arab guard in previous version wore native mail shirt,but yea,they now wearing light tunics for light archers :roll:

I saw that for mamlukes, but didn't notice it for guards  :neutral:

Warian said:
Each time I tried to view troop trees I get an error and CTD do I miss some files?
Troop tree is atm bugged as it doesn't have "exit" button. It does work does show items but after watching it you need to alt+f4.

This bug is quite funny. Whenever I select all troops in a field battle and tell them to cease fire (0, F3, F1) my character switches from the sword (slot 1) to the heraldic lance (slot 3). Infantry in a formation doesn't move to the position I tell them to stand at, but choose a point to the left.

Vlejundo said:
Somehow troop tree always crashes my game, tried with all troop tree descriptions. It always leads to RGL error: get_object failed fo mesh:pic_troops_faction choice.

I have this problem as well.

Is there an easy way(maybe in the ini) to disable the formations again or whatever is causing the enemy to just stand there? It's way too easy if they stand there and don't defend themselves

othr said:
You can only recruit crusading order troops where the grandmaster of the order has control.  If you want to recruit Templars etc you better convince one of the grandmasters to join your cause then.

but templar GM and hospitaller GM has only Towns(Antioch and in Cyprus one..), no Castles...

Templar and hospitaller KNIGHTs are just cant recruit yet?

or grandmaster's fiefs are Random?

and suggetion:
order veteran foot-soldiers(archers, infantries)  needs order specific Marked armors...
they look like bunch of Black soldiers.. whereever from is..

EDIT:
or maybe change templar and hospitaller army names to CRUSADERS armies? exept  postulants tree and Teutonics
that will be looks clean much more :smile:

gencov0 said:
othr said:
You can only recruit crusading order troops where the grandmaster of the order has control.  If you want to recruit Templars etc you better convince one of the grandmasters to join your cause then.

but there are only templar GM and hospitaller GM's town, no Castles...

Templar and hospitaller KNIGHTs are just cant recruit yet?

or grandmasters fiefs are Random?

and suggetion:
order veteran foot-soldiers(archers, infantries)  needs order specific Marked armors...
they look like bunch of Black soldiers.. whereever from is..
i made bunch of them,but Othr doesnt make differences between Hospitaller or Templar :mrgreen:

I think that the battlefields in Mamluk Sultanate, Hafsid and Marinid dynasty are poorly chosen...a bit. I mean - when I fight on the coast of Afrika where the Sands rules I feel little confused, surrounded by many of birch trees... There are practicaly only those fields with birches, even in Akka or Jerusalem... strange a bit.  I think it would be nice to set the battlefield more accurate:smile:

also I think that the sppe of released arrow or bolt are too low. They fiy like a 'kick'n'chicken not a death bringer...
How this math of it goes??
maybe U should try something easy like  arrow dmg multiplied by bow dmg and the distance depends on power draw...

And the quest from lord to give him our companion for a week. My fella returned to me by himself and the quest were still active. So I'd go to the noble and ...he tell me I must be patient because he still need my killa...(?)

Also I cannot find a...a...
(I forgot the word so I put this image>>
545px-H%C3%A9raldique_meuble_Lance.svg.png
and the scimitars..are they exist it 1257ad?

Oh, and I must admit- this mod is m'favorite!! Its simply the best, with lots of potencial! Guys...I'm really proud of that I''m live in a world where such a fantastic people lives! Keep up the good job:smile:
Seriusly, its, its...just great! Cant stop playing ... :twisted:

It can be done... I could turn off the terrain generator (which sucks) but there would have to be a large number of scenes to replace that or all battles would soon become repetitive with the same scene over and over.

othr said:
It can be done... I could turn off the terrain generator (which sucks) but there would have to be a large number of scenes to replace that or all battles would soon become repetitive with the same scene over and over.
Imo to much work, atm there would be nice if You could brind some variety to towns/castles, I don't mean all custom made as we can see thanks to all the great creators. But a bigger variety rather than 1 for each type of place. Native had a nice selection of castles which could be used imo.

othr said:
i am voulenteering to this,i think that custom made battlefields would be kick ass

You are The Man!!:grin: I thank You right now:smile:

I've also found - in castles, where suppose to be a chest for supplies is only a chest of inventory to throw away... Is the option to hoard the supplies gone(?)

I’ve played for 130 in-game days with Denmark and I can’t find any Sea riders or looters in Denmark, Sweden and Norway. I traveled around Europe and I noticed the same problem in HRE, France, Iberian Peninsula and England. I can find them only in Lithuania and in Teutonic lands, where is a high concentration of Curonian raiders and Yotvingian riders that are continuously generated. Is there a spawn problem with raiders groups?

I find a texture problem with heraldic lance. On one side of the lance the banner is showed properly, but on the other side it’s shifted aside so there is a black stain.

I tried the heavy long bardiche which has 37 speed. I think that it is far too slow. It takes almost 3 seconds for swing/thrust. In this way the animations seems completely unnatural and laggy. Try it and you'll see. I think that the speed should be raised at least to 57 that the animation is fluid.

Congratulations for the mod!!!

I just got this error and CTD during one of fights wit some prusian raiders...

Error: Unable to load ambient_1.ogg Error: Unable to load ambient_2.ogg

Edit

Now i got this error on start of battle...

Error: Unable to load armorer.mp3 ERROR: Too many vertices(65772) for one mesh, split the mesh "" (material: "nt_low_materialbushes")

Here is another quest related bug. When I ask for a task from a lord I sometimes get an answer like this.
The problem is that you can't go forward from this point on. Nothing happens if you click left or right mouse button, or any button for that matter. Only solution is to alt+f4.

mb2l.jpg

Sorry i'm new, so it's maybe an old problem with an easy solution :
I've always during battles a runtime error.
A solution or a problem with the new version ?

thks.

PS : If it can help you i'm on Steam to play

Back
Top Bottom