Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

I have this one:

mb1ed.jpg

I cant go inside from castle menu and go out from lords chamber. The castle of Mansoura this is.

And this is Sultan on field meet...He's no sultan he is shinobi!:grin:

mb3f.jpg

And some arab helmets are...too deep. Like this one with white material over it and with spike on top. I look like Zatoichi:grin: Blind Master:grin:

b4ckr0und1 said:

Did U download ''HotFix'' :?:

Hmm...Just for sure- download one more time and replace wiith files again. It worked for me.

And about this shinobi sultan...all lords practise this ancient technique:grin: They hide in castles, cities, fields...everywhere. But since I reboot the game, they have appear correctly...I dunno...

Instance said:
DrTomas said:
Instance said:
The above randomly resolved itself... for now.

ATI drivers problem. Downgrade them and it will be fine.

OFC I overlooked that...  Any particular version?  Or simply sequential rollbacks until the issue disappears completely?
Current:  10.7 - 4870, Windows 7 x64.

Appreciate the help,

-Instance

For anyone else with this issue, (yes I realize its not 1257 specific,) but nonetheless 10.6 drivers fixed the issue for me.

-Instance

i don't know if it's a bug but when the game starts RGL error comes out and i can't play. Please if you can help me.

Melachi said:
Riven3 said:
Sidus Preclarum said:
Riven3 said:
I'm not finding looters, bandits etc in my game too, at least in Spain and north of Africa.

Uh, started in Spain, and it's full of looters. Bad luck for you, I'd say.
Then is something random. I'll try to begin another game.
The thing is, I receive lot of spam from bandit scripts and it says:

DEBUG: Doing spawn bandit script
common bandits:15
forest bandits: 1
sea
raiders: 9
robber knights: 4

Lairs

steppe: 0
common: 1
sea
raider: 1
forest:1
desert:0
knights:0

Then another one with similar numbers. always come in pairs. So if this is the number of bandits in all the map, no way I can find them :smile:

EDIT: Another problem I've found is that I don't receive tasks from lords or king of crown of Aragon. They even go to war without asking me to join them! :sad:

I have this same problem. I posted a picture.

I turned cheat mode on. I can see ALL lord parties, all patrols, but no bandits, no lairs no nothing...

Yes yes I know other people can see bandits but, fact remains.. at least two of us are getting this DEBUG spawn thing.. with no bandits.

I had no problems seeing bandits etc in pre9.

Any idea what this could be? Already tried reinstall :/

i have a a diff problem i was getting this message but snice ive put on the fix i dont get it anymore and there seam to be less and less looters and so on in the map i have bin able to go from almost one side of the map to the other and not see any looters etc.

When i am starting a new game i get this message:

Error -- Towns 95 Craftsmen 94
Pagan 0 Mongol 0 catholic 0 orthodox 0 etc

Patch v7 installed
Patch v8 installed

Been having trouble getting any playing of this mod done, I turned everything to low for a massive 189% performance, which allowed me to play non-bandit battles (I can't help but think some textures of mod units cause crashes/lag?). I played one 300 vs 300 battle, went fine, captured the king of France, but had the save crash. So I tried to play it again but I get this bug/crash;

RGL ERROR

Too many verticles(65772) for one mesh, split the mesh ""(material: "nt_low_materialbushes")

I've had other bugs, but forgot to note them, I've barely played the mod for an hour and it is seemingly impossible, hope an effort is made to stabilise the mod, maybe cut some map content to make it smoother, etc.

And some arab helmets are...too deep. Like this one with white material over it and with spike on top. I look like Zatoichi:grin: Blind Master:grin:

Yes, the turban I made needs to be higher, because currently thes eyes are hided when helmets using my turban are worn.

mb1b.jpg

You can click the options, and the quest will even begin if you choose the upper choise. But you cant fulfill it since the Lady isnt there in the castle. This happens on Teutonic Order's side if it matters.

Well this is all confusing me guys - I'm not certain what is up with the sky boxes as I've not had the issue since that fix.

... wait ... Ohh I remember now the author of polished skyboxes stated that it had to be installed both at the root level of the game directory and in the module. That means install it (textures and the skyboxes.txt at the directory level above modules. See my posts to the author on page 22 of this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=122423.315

I totally forgot I did that and then double checked my own install and I did not even alter the skyboxes.txt for that root data folder. So I'm not certain if that was only needed in the module data folder.

Man I totally spaced that - sorry. I'd done that then forgot they were installed at that higher level as well.

Download for the separate skyboxes.txt from here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2100

or maybe othr will opt to remove them due to this extra hassle.

This solution to the "RGL error: unable to open texture file Modules\1257ad\Textures\font.dds"-problem from Yigit found in the "Bug Reports - 0.95pre8"-thread works for me in 0.95pre10 (1.131):
It seems like I've found the solution (at least for myself)
I set the following options in the 'Configure' box:

In Video tab: checked 'Load textures on demand', set texture detail to 50, screen res. to 800x600 32 bits, antialiasing: off, shadow quality: low.

In Advanced tab: checked 'force single threading'.

Press OK.

Back
Top Bottom