Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

Users who are viewing this thread

terror9 said:
I notice that the arming system does'nt recognize the CARBINE weapon as a rifle..
and it also doesnt recognize rifles as carbines.
so you cant arm the melee horsemen with rifles, nor arm the melee infantry with carbine.

WilliamBerne said:
terror9 said:
I notice that the arming system does'nt recognize the CARBINE weapon as a rifle..
and it also doesnt recognize rifles as carbines.
so you cant arm the melee horsemen with rifles, nor arm the melee infantry with carbine.

Ohh ok tnx.. so carbine are for cavalry unit..

nilloc93 said:
i know somone allready posted this but it was not addressed

i swore myself in as a merc capn to the 8RA and now i am buggered in that spot

when i talk to the king i can ask to become a vassal but he said "are you not allready sworn to follow (insert talking kings name)"

i also cannot resign my position as a merc capn, so yeah i am starting a new game and i am going to go with somone different

I have the same exact problem, I bet we will have to wait out the 90 days to be free and then try again.

nilloc93 said:
i know somone allready posted this but it was not addressed

i swore myself in as a merc capn to the 8RA and now i am buggered in that spot

when i talk to the king i can ask to become a vassal but he said "are you not allready sworn to follow (insert talking kings name)"

i also cannot resign my position as a merc capn, so yeah i am starting a new game and i am going to go with somone different

I have the exact same problem, I guess we'll have to wait out the 90 days, and try again. I would post a screenshot, but all of mine appear completely black for some reason. It also happened when I tried to be in the Anti-Jap army.

don't know if you noticed, but the Arming Soldiers bug don't appear when you've got some slots in your party free...for example, if you want to upgrade 1 melee soldier to machinegunner, you must have at least 1 party member slot free.  :cool:

when i have built an ordinance factory in my town when a vassal it will not let me get artillery, coehorn or coehorn shells. :sad: it only say 'not implimented'
im guttedd :sad:

1. If you give some Ammo to a companion and drag him in a fight the Ammo Pack will recharge so technically you never waste it.

2. The troops reactions to any command especially the "Hold Position" is way to slow. Some of the troops keep charging and get themselves killed :razz:.

Refleax said:
1. If you give some Ammo to a companion and drag him in a fight the Ammo Pack will recharge so technically you never waste it.

2. The troops reactions to any command especially the "Hold Position" is way to slow. Some of the troops keep charging and get themselves killed :razz:.
those are bugs from native, and hard coded, I cant do any thing about it.

WilliamBerne said:
Refleax said:

those are bugs from native, and hard coded, I cant do any thing about it.

Ok ^^

If I sound like an idiot because I haven't thoroughly read the forum for what I'm going to ask (I've just come off a night-shift and I'm shattered) but I downloaded WWII: China Battlefield last night and when I played it this morning it came up with everything that was mentioned on the 'features' but didn't include a map of China but the map from the 'Native' Calradia. Was that intended, only to be changed in a later update, or have I downloaded it wrong?

If it help's I have 7Zip and I downloaded it from www.mbrepository.com.

Cheers for the help.

i downloaded the 3rd version and theres this kin of annoying bug:eek:ften there comes somesort of binocular wiew with somesort of menu.thats really annoying...
EDIT:im gonna post a picture soon

jr said:
i downloaded the 3rd version and theres this kin of annoying bug:eek:ften there comes somesort of binocular wiew with somesort of menu.thats really annoying...
you are right, thanks! I just tested.
that was because I changed a txt file at the last minute before I upload it, didnt thought I would cause trouble.
I'm uploading a new one.

It might be just me but in all of the villages i can not recruit any volunteers on any part of the map. It might just me  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom