Bug report for 0.97

Users who are viewing this thread

I've just found one bug.
After battle against Latruncularii in which I've lost 2 men (both wounded) and after being knocked uncouncious myself all of my soldiers are counted as 'wounded' on world map...
Screenshot: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5762/1257ad0soldiers.jpg

Here are the screenshots from the siege of Granada:
mb4k.jpg
mb3mk.jpg
mb2c.jpg
mb1b.jpg

Hello love the mod but i have a problem when i install it does't ask me for what language i what and the faction name are a different language. please help thank you :!: :!: :!: :grin:

Hi! Great new beta, but it seem that there's a lot of texture bug.

Woman face as already said
but also Tunic with cape (the texture seem's to be 45° wrong way)
kettle helmet had no inventory appearance, same for cuman hat (beware for this one, there is two different item with this name, and one work well)
Byzantine helmet fly far away from the head

Some item seems to have non logical stat like eastern infantry helmet who offer a largely better protection than the bulgar helm. Unless the bulgar helm had a higher price, and a mail pattern (the eastern infantry helmet had a padded pattern)

and, that's all for the moment!

I just won the tournament in Westraarus, it says I'm invited to join the feast, still if you want to go get drunk with other nobles it says you can't because your renown is too low and you must distinguish yourself in the tournament. tried to win it twice in a row.. no booze and no ladies :cry:

Naughtius Maximus said:
I just won the tournament in Westraarus, it says I'm invited to join the feast, still if you want to go get drunk with other nobles it says you can't because your renown is too low and you must distinguish yourself in the tournament. tried to win it twice in a row.. no booze and no ladies :cry:

Noted. Fixed for next patch.

Some footwear is missing the legs, for example the huntsman moccasins - shows only boots, then empty space, and then the torso.

equally bugged as Granada is JACA - Castle - when i got down from the siege tower there are no stairs and nothing behind the walls - which ended up in my guys being stuck on the siege tower and the other guys on the ground...

Pamplona is fine - I conquered it :wink:

Women seen to have bad textures, particularly around the neck eg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Texture in corner of Greek castle flickers and looks a bit crude:

I notice that the revised Greek village with people walking around in it, doesn't seem to be used - the walled one with an interior, not the blocked up one.

Back
Top Bottom