[Bug] Recruiting Bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

rudedog1412

Recruit
I apologize if this was already solved, i searched the entire forum and couldn't find anything.

Whenever i camp with my -10 or less honour it says that recruitable bandits have shown up, but whenever i attempt to end the camping, the bandits all go away and i am unable to recruit them. I have tried to stop camping in multiple ways but am still unable to recruit.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank You

Hmmm, did you "press" the recruit bandit line ? It should work like any other recruiting feature, in village or in towns... But I will have a better look, I must admit I never begged enough to test this feature  :oops: :mrgreen:

Ok, I checked, this is indeed an issue. I will fix that for next release... Thanks for checking and reporting....

Just a note Rudedog , could you please rename the topic to [Bug] Recruiting Bandits, just to keep in tune with the way we set out the forum . cheers!  :grin:

taragoth said:
Just a note Rudedog , could you please rename the topic to [Bug] Recruiting Bandits, just to keep in tune with the way we set out the forum . cheers!  :grin:

Yes please...

However, I changed the script, the way it was scripted really made this feature unplayable. So know, instead of losing all the bandits at once as soon as you move, they will slowly leave the camp. Si there should be enough for you to recruit in the end.

Is this fixed yet? I downloaded Rigale from this thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167205.0.html and Im still experiencing this. I havent waited for more than 6 or 7 bandits to show up however but they all instantly leave. Thx in advance

Back
Top Bottom