Brytenwalda doesn't load

Users who are viewing this thread

Hister

Sergeant
When I try to load Brytenwalda I get the following note: "Error on creating shaders: Out of video memory!"

I get the same problem with Floris Mod Pack but vanilla runs fine. I was able to play Bryenwalda before.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

I know this may sound patronising but have you tried reinstalling it? I've had various problems including this one and such an act resolved it.

Ah no, it doesn't sound patronising - why would it be?

I've waited for the Brytenwalda to download and in the mean time posted this if someone potentially knew the solution.

Am reinstalling today and see how it goes.

Thanx.

"Out of Video Memory" usually means just that: Your video card doesn't have enough memory to load all high-res textures, or something like that.

Maybe try a lower quality setting and see if that works?

I have the same error, with a new install of Brytenwilda.
My GFX card is GTX 480. All other game like Crysis 2 are working fully.
I don't understand why M&B W give me this error.
Vanilla game is working fully.

I have GTX 550 Ti so there shouldn't be any problem with the memory if GF works okay. Something is wrong with the graphical card or with the power supply. I suspect it's the power supply that is giving me the current headache.

Could it be something with my motherboard also?

I reinstalled Warband and Brytenwalda but when I start Brytewalda the game freezes when it Loads setting data.

Edit: As Melraki said there might be a 3rd fctor involved and that is a software support problem for this GC types. Any other proud GC user having the same problems?

Back
Top Bottom