Platform
Xbox Series S
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance

BBABIT

Recruit
Summary: Attempted to assist in a siege of Sturgian owned Amprela as a Khuzait merc, but the game would freeze at about 70% on the loading bar every time. Preformed multiple attempts to load at different stages of the siege, but same results. Fortunately I was able to auto resolve the battle, but the problem persisted when trying to take a walk around the town. Entering the keep, arena, etc all work fine, so it seems it’s an issue with the city map itself loading.
How to Reproduce: Leading or assisting an assault, or taking a walk around town center.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest version of the game on the reported platform. We believe it is fixed. Marking this thread as resolved. Thank you for reporting.

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest version of the game on the reported platform. We believe it is fixed. Marking this thread as resolved. Thank you for reporting.
I play on Xbox series x and the sige on *Amprela City* doesn't work, every time I start leading the sige, the game starts to load the map and crush on 75% at the loading screen.

The issue is not resolved, please fix it

Back
Top Bottom