Bring M&B Bannerlord II to consoles

Users who are viewing this thread

We, the console players are a huge community waiting for this game come to console?
How many times are those 2 people gonna buy the game though.

It's a bad business decision in every way not only because the port will be terrible,buggy and **** in every way it will bring many more ****posts on the forums for a version which will at most only sell 200k and the cost would probably be way higher not to mention that the team would get split even more and I doubt that the console version will ever get updated with bug fixes and patches if it releases at this point unless PC js in a good shape which is where most of the money comes from I highly doubt if released at this poiny would ever be updated and for PC to get into a goods spot its gonna take years and will not be anything close to worth it neither for TW as a company or players who buy it.

At the end of the day a company is made for profit doing something that won't bring profit or positive reputation to TW is not worth it and since TW is a private company meaning no investors there is no one pushing them the console version of bannerlord will end up just like its warband counterpart broken,featureless,cheatless, multiplayerless (although considering bannerlords ****ty MP it doesnt matter much) and modless
And being hardly updated to fix issues or ever bring thise things in.

Last edited:
How many times are those 2 people gonna buy the game though.

It's a bad business decision in every way not only because the port will be terrible,buggy and **** in every way it will bring many more ****posts on the forums for a version which will at most only sell 200k and the cost would probably be way higher not to mention that the team would get split even more and I doubt that the console version will ever get updated with bug fixes and patches if it releases at this point unless PC js in a good shape which is where most of the money comes from I highly doubt if released at this poiny would ever be updated and for PC to get into a goods spot its gonna take years and will not be anything close to worth it neither for TW as a company or players who buy it.

At the end of the day a company is made for profit doing something that won't bring profit or positive reputation to TW is not worth it and since TW is a private company meaning no investors there is no one pushing them the console version of bannerlord will end up just like its warband counterpart broken,featureless,cheatless, multiplayerless (although considering bannerlords ****ty MP it doesnt matter much) and modless
And being hardly updated to fix issues or ever bring thise things in.
Actually, they already said that they are working to make bannerlord II to consoles. So inform yourself

Actually, they already said that they are working to make bannerlord II to consoles. So inform yourself
Where did they say this a random youtube video. InForM YOuRsELf
Please if you want to make a post at least provide evidence them making optimizations for AI that can go down to console doesn't signify anything if they were worling on a port we would be informed already

Not to mention that your reply has nothing to do with my post and deals with none of my points

Last edited:
First, I think guys need to wait for TaleWorlds ended early access.

And, yeah. Probably Bannerlord will release on Xbox Game Pass for PC and consoles. Like Warband did, but it will take long enough that is for sure.

EXbRrYnUcAM-b1Q

First, I think guys need to wait for TaleWorlds ended early access.

And, yeah. Probably Bannerlord will release on Xbox Game Pass for PC and consoles. Like Warband did, but it will take long enough that is for sure.

EXbRrYnUcAM-b1Q

I think the little TW there has more to do with gamepass on PC then console at least for now

Why would console players want this, you don't have mods, who is gonna fix the game for you? I can't even imagine playing this game without at least 5+ mods

Apparently they are putting this on console already. I've been playing Mount and Blade since the beta for the original before Warband was even a thing. Disappointing to see them moving this to console right now. First the game isn't nearly as complete as I would have expected. Second, I don't want Bannerlord watered down or limited by "can we do this on console". There is a reason I got into M&B and if I wanted to play something on my PS4 or Xbox it wouldn't be M&B.

I can understand doing a port when the game is established on PC after full release, but at this juncture. . .no.

I played Warband up until the release of Bannerlord. Bannerlord barely held my attention for a month or two.

And this is how the game and series will die a boring and shallow death. For the love of god please don't build this game around a very limiting port.

Back
Top Bottom