In Progress Brigands no spawning for 'help with brigands' 1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: There are a lack of brigands and looters spawning in the world.
How to Reproduce: Pick up a quest for 'help with brigands' and then look around.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: LOL
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Mods installed but not turned on.

Do you have a save file at the moment of quest is active but no bandits spawned?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I already applied one to a ticket as I wrote the post.

I made a hard save instead of using auto save and posted it. Once I closed the game and reloaded it, I am seeing bandits spawn around bandit camps again, but the quests are still not spawning bandits / looters for it.

It seems that the quest may appear if bandits are around, but will not generate their own.

Once I reloaded my hard save, I noticed bandit camps, I was only in the desert, were spawning brigands to run around. Before this, I would go from desert hideout to desert hideout, see plenty of indicators for armies, even up to 2 full rows, and not see anything outside.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
On side note for that quest, when you're doing it in kuzit territory the brigand that do spawn are way to fast, you can't catch them. They have like 6.7-6.9 Movement speed.

Back
Top Bottom