[BOP 1884] Signup Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

All you dudes are like, suuuuper unchill bro. It's like, totally not cool, ok. Can't we all just stum up our ukes, get a big fire going on the beach, and just chill with some coconut drinks and the rad surfs?

If you don't mind me saying, Belgium, as a possible colonial power, is relatively small. Will that mean that any Belgian colonies on the Dark continent will be governed less... 'hands on' than one for, say, Britain or France?

Progress Update!

Just to keep everyone up to date on how things are going, we've gotten about finalized mechanics, and we're about halfway through the Country Cards atm. We had really good progress last week, and then took a bit of a break this weekend to recover, but we'll be picking it up again this week. I can't give any firm estimates on when exactly we'll be done, but I'll give you a tentative Soon (TM). Just so y'all know where we sit, these are the countries we've effectively finished or made good progress on thus far:

The British Empire (Effectively finished)
The USA (Good progress)
Belgium (Effectively finished)
Hawaii (Effectively finished)
Denmark (Effectively finished)
Sweden-Norway (Effectively finished)
Qing Dynasty (Good progress - currently working on atm)

As always, huge thanks to my co-hosts, they are lifesavers, and I could literally not get this done without them, so my most sincere and heartfelt gratitude goes out to Austupaio and Amontadillo! <3 In terms of the map, we've had some delays on getting that started, but if I can't get progress going on that I'll begin looking into other options which are more available. Thank you all for your patience, and I will keep you updated on further progress hopefully by the end of the week!

Kind Regards,
Your Hosts

Progress Update!

We've finished up the USA and Qing after a lot of hard work, research, and writing, and we've also finished the NGF, California Republic, and the CSA. To amend Monty's update a little, this means we only have the Ottomans, the French (both of which we're working on atm), and Russia to finish up in CCs, and Turn 0 reports are chugging along. We've finally gotten some progress done on the map as well, we just need to find a time to sit down and get the major groundwork done before it is functionally complete, with a bit of time to pretty it up afterwards. I can post an early preview of the first draft to here if you'd like once its done so you can see what you're working with in the early game. Otherwise, it's just a matter of doing the Turn 0 Global report and the page for the Conference of Berlin, and we're set! I'll give no hard estimates on when it'll be done because, as always, we're volunteers and subject to real life as well as varying motivation and writer's block, but, progress since the last update has been good! The next progress update in all likelihood will be the last, so, get hype!

On one last note, we're still looking for a player for the Confederate States of America. As mentioned before, it's one that I'd very much like to get a player for, and we've already gotten the Country Card finalized and set for it, so if you were considering joining, or were interested in getting into BoP, I'd highly encourage you to apply! Just keep in mind, as this'd be the last and thirteenth player slot, I reserve the right to be selective if we get multiple applicants.

Kind Regards,
Your Hosts

I'll admit that I'm a bit rusty, but I'd be willing to take the Confederacy if you're still in need of a player. I've been wanting to get back into BOP, and I think my schedule and my health are good for it.

I suppose I ought to fill out the little form thingy, just in case anyone was ahead of me for the slot.

YOUR NAME: Shatari
1. The Confederacy
2. Romanian Kingdom of Wallachia-Moldavia
2. Republic of Deseret

Previous BoP Experience (if any): I played in a couple of them a while back, though it's been about 2 years since I played. My biggest role was in Eternal's WWII game (which was also my first game), in which I played as Nazi Germany.

Back
Top Bottom