BLOC - Cold War Political Simulation Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Done.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. -Ninja'd

Volkonski said:
Army Size: 114k active personnel
Manpower: Halved
Equipment: Korean War surplus
Training: Elite
Airforce: Small

Is this good enough to take on anyone?.

Small targets? Yes.

Larger targets that could put up a fight? Get a better airforce first.

That's a good army Volk, especially against those without external support. Not many without alliances have vietnam tech anyway.

Remember how airforce works is that anyone with less of an airforce cannot hurt your own and anyone with a larger airforce will always kill your airforce when you airstrike. Equal size of airforce have a chance of damaging each other to a lower size.

I can't hit them, but I could send supplies. But I dont want to send supplies when you guys aren't on to spend it. So give me a shout on steam or so.

Not with those guys, unless they bring friends.

edit:
I just had an idea for the game; what if the minimal amount of units you need to fend of an attack is based on Stability? High stability allows you to fight far longer than when there is open rebellions?
Would make warfare more interesting since you have to keep your people happy as well.

I like that idea, stability could be essentially morale for your troops.

Then spies would be more useful in warfare rather than long-term deficit to enemy budget.

Odyseuss said:
Woah woah, we went to war? With who. If you guys are going to war you'll definitely need me.
The Dark Robin said:
Yes. Bwahahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

Edit: I call attacking this guy.

Ahhh, well, they may or may not have used chemical weapons on us, but they are on the losing side of this war. Rebels (from the chemical weapons) can be solved easily after the war, and I already have oil rigs so I just need to wait, and my oil will replenish.

Hey Robin, you should do something to improve your approval soon or switch out of being a democracy.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
If they have gas then bomb it by placing a spy in their country and then bombing their stockpile. They can repair the damage, but the blow to their reputation will cost them a gas attack (and it ties up 500k that could have gone to weapons). Bombing factories is also a good way to keep an edge, especially since those now scale up in cost.

I'm no longer a democracy, is one-party rule ok? :smile:

And yes, as soon as the next turn starts I will bomb them. When do new turns start?

That's better, as democracies suffer greatly from low approval. I'd personally recommend switching over to a Junta for the free military upgrades, but you have to keep QoL out of the red if you do that.

Turns roll over at 3am EST, assuming it doesn't glitch.

MaHuD said:
What is this guy doing in our alliance btw?
http://blocgame.com/stats.php?id=37334
He's a friend from the skype chat that I, Pixel, Icy Fresh Werewolf, Badabam, and Cowdude are in.

If you know him, just tell him how to play if he doesn't know how. Or, kick him out then we can farm off of him. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom