BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Bsur said:
i would love to see a competitive mode in future titles of the franchise, im just saying that its pointless in warband because warband has no game balance whatsoever. the fact that tournaments seem to have absolutely no viewers backs my statement. i want the games to be good, thats why i provide fact based feedback, you dont care and thats why you blindly defend it.

btw telling people to "**** off" doesnt really reinforce your nonexistent argument

-your official king

Everytime someone disagrees with you, you call them a gay sjw (or something along those lines) and act like a 5 year old.

To put it bluntly, people are sick of you acting like an arrogant twat.

Bsur said:
i would love to see a competitive mode in future titles of the franchise, im just saying that its pointless in warband because warband has no game balance whatsoever. the fact that tournaments seem to have absolutely no viewers backs my statement. i want the games to be good, thats why i provide fact based feedback, you dont care and thats why you blindly defend it.

btw telling people to "**** off" doesnt really reinforce your nonexistent argument

-your official king

Alene said:
Anyone need a map? I have one
40187a2c92febe41ed40f908c892dcba

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with tournaments or game balance.. it's a streaming channel for MAB. Also saying we have "absolutely no viewers" is kinda hilarious. Our channel has 11k views and averages ~75 viewers a stream. A lot? Naw, but for a game so many years old we have a decent community. Anyways, that's good enough from me.

Funny all of this came up because I said Merry Christmas...  :facepalm:

I'm not sure to completly get the whole thing though, since when are irrelevant and insignifant people capable of annoying other forum users?

BladeCast returns to stream the NA Quarter Finals Fail vs Old Players in 5 minutes!

Going live with the return of PPK157 and for the first time Arys will join our commentary!

twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV

Hey everyone, here is a video I was apart of with Tehripper, a youtuber. We just discuss what competitive warband and what Bladecast is! Big thanks to Gibby who put him in contact with Calamity and I!

Make sure to check out his channel here!

Haha, the video is pretty relaxed, we had fun making it, I have learned from Teripper there is a Chivarly Competitive scene apparently, which is pretty cool imo.

Back
Top Bottom