Resolved Black square grid on map

Users who are viewing this thread

The overhead map is covered in a grid of black squares. zooming out simply shows larger squares. I tried putting the settings on every possible option to no avail.

picture of the map.

unknown.png

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi! I have forwarded this issue to our developers. Thanks for the update and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could you please try verifying the game files and a clean install? If the issue is persistent, please let me know.

It is still persistent. Allready tried disabling all driver enhancements (AMD Adrenaline Software) for this game, still have those Grids on the Worldmap (and only there).
Can provide additional infos / files / screenshots if it helps, just let me know what you need and what would be of help :wink:.

Edit:
Here is a Screenshot of my Game Profile Settings (for testing, did not help though...).. Running the game @WQHD/1440p in borderless fullscreen mode with all ingame graphic options maxed.
MB-Grid-Worldmap-AMD.png

Edit 2:
I did not have these grid lines on the world map on my old nvidia based gaming rig. Not sure if this info helps...

Last edited:
Found a workaround that works for me:
for some reasons it is not enough to disable all amd driver features in the game profile like in the screenshot.
When i disable everything GLOBALLY the grid lines are no longer visible.
Very strange .... The profile is definitily activ. I am 100% active (it even gets profilled, like fps, play time, etc) but it looks like some of the profile settings do not overwrite the global settings like they should do.

Back
Top Bottom