Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorlock said:
So this is an old players vs OE on random plains? We have barely 4 cav against an 8 cav roster. Idk what you are expecting from this, do you want us to form a cav squad or something?

???

You talk **** about how trash all the old guys are, your clan leader issues a challenge stating you will take any of them down no problem, Cal puts out a potential list of players, now you want to call for backup? What the hell is this?

Edit: I'm not assuming he speaks for @Arys, who I am hoping is still down with the challenge.

ClockWise said:
Ron Burgundy said:
ClockWise said:
Calamity said:
Ron Burgundy said:
My offer for the Random Plains battle with OE still stands. If any oldies have interest feel free to pm me. Would actually be pretty fun/hyped if we had a real battle over such insults instead of simply being children calling each other names.

Wily
Rhade
Van
Vinny
Cal
Gelden
Tyrian
Ron

lets go bois

65398185.jpg

Not really sure what you mean by this clock. Cancer because we will annihilate them? (accurate) I'm pretty sure this is the complete opposite of cancer. Having a battle to determine a victor is far less cancerous than continuing forum griping/name calling.

random plains, mostly

that lineup (as in gameplay, not personally)

open maps in general

ect

And anyways, what would happen? Whoever won would just keep BMing, whoever lost would have a million and one excuses. Meh. But please, don't let me stop you. It would be entertaining I suppose. I'm just here for spicy memes and hot takes. Also @Tesla, I don't know if you were around for this, but the pickup games of Zombie were the best.

D8F7CB54E50887BABF791E7EC0C34C5823EAD005
I do remember playing zombie maybe once though..
But i dont think i was around when you really got into it.
Im not a fan of the whole naked thing..
I would hope to be clothed during a zombie apocalypse. lol

Ron Burgundy said:
Gorlock said:
So this is an old players vs OE on random plains? We have barely 4 cav against an 8 cav roster. Idk what you are expecting from this, do you want us to form a cav squad or something?

???

You talk **** about how trash all the old guys are, your clan leader issues a challenge stating you will take any of them down no problem, Cal puts out a potential list of players, now you want to call for backup? What the hell is this?

Edit: I'm not assuming he speaks for @Arys, who I am hoping is still down with the challenge.

I'll call for the semi, Ron. We'll need one to put all our gold in. Speaking of gold...

I'd love to see how much cash you want to put up Arys.  :wink:

So the challenge changed from a old clan versus OE to a all star "old" cavalry player lineup versus OE?

Ya'll too scared to play by yourselves now or something?

Like what would that even prove, it's a no win scenario for us.

If we win -> you guys beat a bunch of old players, not even a clan, and they haven't tried in years

If we lose -> woow you guys are soo ****, you can't even beat these players who haven't touched the game in ages

Either do a "new" player cav lineup vs a old player cav lineup or do a clan vs clan lineup, not some half ass **** like this.

Also that lineup is a pretty good meme, your old cavalry lineup consists of 6 players that actively played in the latest tournament. That really proves those old guys stilll got it!

Personally I'm more interested in some kind of Balion or BkS team, like I said I know how good wK and TMW are, I never questioned their ability.

Gorlock said:
If bks had any balls they don't need these other players, they should come back next tourny and win.
More antagonizing.
Nice.

For shame.
For shame.
Look how hard you are trying to get bks to come back to fight you.
You really want to have a chance to win to rub it in everyones faces dont you.

If bkS returns and practice for couple weeks they will dominate NA again.
Rhade Peers and Tyrian were top of the line

Madnes5 said:
Gorlock said:
If bks had any balls they don't need these other players, they should come back next tourny and win.
More antagonizing.
Nice.

For shame.
For shame.
Look how hard you are trying to get bks to come back to fight you.
You really want to have a chance to win to rub it in everyones faces dont you.
@gorlock
Quit reaching man. You're trying too hard to troll and it's getting annoying

Honestly though, this was a pretty fun debate during my lunch break but now it's um yikes...

We all know BkS isn't coming back and we all know it's retarded to compare teams that played in different eras. You can only judge teams based off what they did their era.

If they want to come back and play, we'd be down to play anytime. Whether it's in Bannerlord or Warband.

This whole thing blew up because people think we're getting too cocky. So I'll just put that to rest. Are we proud of our accomplishments? Of course, we grinded for them. Do we think we can beat any team, in any era? Of course -  can you point to any championship team that would think differently? Do we think our clan is greater than the old clans because we won WPL2? Of course not, we've been a clan for two tournaments. Believe it or not, we're not that naive.

Hopefully two things come out of cesspool of cancer:

1. We all realize Gorlock is a meme and isn't the voice of OE.
2.  We all come back when Bannerlord releases. (If we aren't dead by then)

I'll just leave it at that, don't want to waste more of my time arguing about some bull****. You guys can continue if you want though.

PS: I'm down to do some fun open plains match Ron, we can talk about it on steam.

Arys said:
Typed all of that on my phone during work. All while making sure my boss didn't catch me doing so.

You don't understand art Matt.

Arys 99% of my posts are from work while hiding from crowds of thousands of people and thousands of cameras. Get good.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Arys said:
Typed all of that on my phone during work. All while making sure my boss didn't catch me doing so.

Arys 99% of my posts are from work while hiding from crowds of thousands of people and thousands of cameras. Get good.

like anyone cares if you slack off, people probably die in the hundreds at that park

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Arys said:

He works in the semen collection facility. I heard it gets crowded during winter.

Calamity said:
Ron Burgundy said:
My offer for the Random Plains battle with OE still stands. If any oldies have interest feel free to pm me. Would actually be pretty fun/hyped if we had a real battle over such insults instead of simply being children calling each other names.

Wily
Rhade
Van
Vinny
Cal
Gelden
Tyrian
Ron

lets go bois

Wat

2inRtgd.jpg

WilySly said:
Calamity said:
Ron Burgundy said:

Wily
Rhade
Van
Vinny
Cal
Gelden
Tyrian
Ron

lets go bois

Wat

2inRtgd.jpg

Watch out for the cooler!

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Arys said:

I will be contacting your manager

Derped said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Arys said:

I will be contacting your manager
oh snap. yall are done for. lol
imagine your bosses one day just called you into the office and were like.. so.. this is what you do at work?

Back
Top Bottom