Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Ron Burgundy said:
It could be fun to try and bring back one of these teams to play you on random plains, complete with old fashioned cliff texture rerolling (what a joy).
kA8Lk8M.gif

When I introduced cliff texture rerolling, complaints about playing on maps with cliffs dropped to an astounding 0% while complaints about repeatedly rerolling maps with cliffs barely increased!

Rhade]The only reason we ever won by default is because clans literally wouldn't show up to play us[/quote]lol can confirm said:
December 7th 2016 - Marnid vs Rhade
1) Not the same argument at all
2) I gotta keep up appearances. If I don't sling a little **** with Rhade at least once a year then what kind of forum warrior am I? Everybody will agree, if you don't practice against the best then how are you ever gonna be the best?

Speaking of Wappaw, Madnes5, you remember that scrim where you merc'd with us? That 2v7 was hot ****.

Orion said:
Ron Burgundy said:
It could be fun to try and bring back one of these teams to play you on random plains, complete with old fashioned cliff texture rerolling (what a joy).
kA8Lk8M.gif

When I introduced cliff texture rerolling, complaints about playing on maps with cliffs dropped to an astounding 0% while complaints about repeatedly rerolling maps with cliffs barely increased!

Rhade]The only reason we ever won by default is because clans literally wouldn't show up to play us[/quote]lol can confirm said:
December 7th 2016 - Marnid vs Rhade
1) Not the same argument at all
2) I gotta keep up appearances. If I don't sling a little **** with Rhade at least once a year then what kind of forum warrior am I? Everybody will agree, if you don't practice against the best then how are you ever gonna be the best?

Speaking of Wappaw, Madnes5, you remember that scrim where you merc'd with us? That 2v7 was hot ****.

As a matter of fact, I recall that 2v7 somewhat.
I cant remember what classes we were or any details, but I do remember 1 by 1 the dominoes falling lol.
Who was it against?

And yall slinging is like david vs goliath.
But i get you.
Are you working w tw on bannerlord?

Even I'm tiring of this, so:

OE, grats on your tournament win, but you have a long way to go before you deserve to be mentioned next to us, wK, or Balion. You remind me of HB: came along after we left, no-lifed this game for a month, saw some success because of it in a largely depleted scene, but where are they now? What did they accomplish? Nowhere near the top level, and they didn't have the ability to hold it together -- it's more than winning tournaments, it's how you win them and how long you can be undisputed at the top for. As far as I know, no one besides us have run the scene in an undisputed and undefeated fashion at all, let alone years. Furthermore, those saying Tyrian and others have come back and they haven't "impressed," you're just making my point for me. What you don't understand is that we dominated this scene because of our cohesion, and how well we played together, mixed with top level talent. Take one of us out of the group and drop them in somewhere else, have them not practice much at all, and you're surprised that the result is different? For example, Mad Dawg is excellent because he is a force multiplier when you put him into a group of his guys who trust him and play well around him, not because he's going to individually kill 8 people a round -- even if he was one of the best all-round players.

This is almost enough to make me want to come back (again) and destroy you kids (again). Happened in Darkfall, already happened here, but one thing I've learned is that no matter how good you do it, time will erode because you aren't there to forcefully remind those who haven't seen it for themselves. That's fine. However, if there were actually a population, if there was *actually* a public server left to play on and the people to fill it, I'd go right now and put together myself, Van, Tyrian, Joe, Harn, Fritigern, African, peers -- and some new additions -- because, frankly, you are reminding me of a teenager who is testing their dad because you haven't been spanked in a little too long.

Also, hello Marnid. Nice of you to stop by.

Rhade said:
However, if there were actually a population, if there was *actually* a public server left to play on and the people to fill it, I'd go right now and put together myself, Van, Tyrian, Joe, Harn, Fritigern, African, peers -- and some new additions -- because, frankly, you are reminding me of a teenager who is testing their dad because you haven't been spanked in a little too long.

What's the recruiting process for BkS? I'm a big fan of your cav loudouts on random plains!

https://youtu.be/6yi7E9JsjRY?t=1h50m15s

Gorlock said:
e758cd033fa9c36709b350f1c95a288f.png

When you tryna act tall and tough

The thing about pictures is they're still frame. I was actually bouncing, keeping my calves warm, fam. Fighters do that all the time, but I understand that you probably don't know that. Doubt you get out from behind your computer much.

Outside of that ****, anyone up for Stellaris? Hit us up. We're running #stellarissunday today.

Back
Top Bottom