Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Perhaps my wording allowed for unintended connotation.  The phrase was not meant to suggest that winning was a "sure thing".  I used 'can' and not 'will' entirely for that reason - we have and can defeat you on town maps so it is possible for that to happen again.  That was all, really. 

The rest of it, well, people (all people, GK included) are opinionated and post what they will.

How long are you thinking you'll stick around in Warband?  Would like at least one last opportunity to go at you bros, though don't want to waste your time or our own in a match without the needed preparations.

Mandorallin said:
Perhaps my wording allowed for unintended connotation.  The phrase was not meant to suggest that winning was a "sure thing".  I used 'can' and not 'will' entirely for that reason - we have and can defeat you on town maps so it is possible for that to happen again.  That was all, really. 

The rest of it, well, people (all people, GK included) are opinionated and post what they will.

How long are you thinking you'll stick around in Warband?  Would like at least one last opportunity to go at you bros, though don't want to waste your time or our own in a match without the needed preparations.

The plan is that after naste finishes, BkS is done in an official sense, IE no more tournaments.

We may casually scrim here and there, but honestly, none of us play anymore. No one besides Tyrian really pubs, and he barely plays himself.

Some of us are planning on playing in the Nation's Cup, so we may practice here and there for that, but outside of that we won't be too visible.

Rhade said:
Mandorallin said:

The plan is that after naste finishes, BkS is done in an official sense, IE no more tournaments.

We may casually scrim here and there, but honestly, none of us play anymore. No one besides Tyrian really pubs, and he barely plays himself.

Some of us are planning on playing in the Nation's Cup, so we may practice here and there for that, but outside of that we won't be too visible.

Yey! Rhade is staying with us :grin:

Jaime said:
Blead said:
*Pets Rhade*
There there. I like you guys and I'm not even American.

Also, I've learned a lot from watching you guys scrim (I watch the youtube videos) So you guys are helping people.
I don't know much about the clan itself except for Peers who is a good guy and you (Rhade) being a helpful person though people who don't know you will think that you just make thrash talk to make people rage.

In all honesty I'm not really good in understanding the thrash talking as well. I think Harkon has learned some 'bad' manners from you guys because he keeps trolling me. :{

BTW,
If you guys have some more footage from your scrims. Care to share?

peers is not a good guy, we hate him.

we also release replay packs for $39.95 american

I found this on vandar's facebook and dating profile.

Back
Top Bottom