Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

ryizzel said:
Rhade said:
MrNomNom said:
Rhade said:
As you guys know, we're obviously moving to tribes.

Does that mean no NASTe season two? Or will you guys continue what you're doing now; no pubbing, scrimming once in a while?

I think we're done, tournament wise as well. To be frankly honest, we aren't being challenged too much in scrims, and we aren't even practicing or pubbing, pretty much ever. We've all had a good time playing, and I'm being sincere when I say we've had a great time with this community, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we're ready to move on to other arenas.

Some of us might pub, even a casual scrim once in a long while, but I think the only motivation for us to play is to keep our undefeated record, and that's just not really enough.

I'll be looking to mid-air disc you in tribes then.....Just as soon as I get used to these weird ass changes they made to the game...
When did you start playing anti? TELL ME YOUR NAME NAO AND STOP PLAYING SKYRIM

Ash Tre said:
ryizzel said:
Rhade said:
MrNomNom said:
Rhade said:
As you guys know, we're obviously moving to tribes.

Does that mean no NASTe season two? Or will you guys continue what you're doing now; no pubbing, scrimming once in a while?

I think we're done, tournament wise as well. To be frankly honest, we aren't being challenged too much in scrims, and we aren't even practicing or pubbing, pretty much ever. We've all had a good time playing, and I'm being sincere when I say we've had a great time with this community, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we're ready to move on to other arenas.

Some of us might pub, even a casual scrim once in a long while, but I think the only motivation for us to play is to keep our undefeated record, and that's just not really enough.

I'll be looking to mid-air disc you in tribes then.....Just as soon as I get used to these weird ass changes they made to the game...
When did you start playing anti? TELL ME YOUR NAME NAO AND STOP PLAYING SKYRIM

I play tribes every once in a while. This new one feels so weird, I guess I just like the original tribes too much. Also, I'm totally not digging the class system. Worst thing to ever happen to this genre imo.

"Rhade has skill and reflex, that's it. He doesn't know the ins-and-outs of the game"

[size=14pt]
1) BkS ran Darkfall on NA-1 until I and Vanidar left. NOTHING on that server happened without our approval; whoever had us on their side won, simple as that -- we simply decided to be paid for it. Holding territories meant nothing, it wasn't the mark of success, it was power and implied power. Anyone on early NA-1 will tell you that. Get your **** straight. And yes, forumfall was extremely harsh, and we ran that too, until leaving; I appreciate those of you who understand that the transition to Taleworlds' more strict policies has been difficult.

2) We have an attitude because people hate. No one likes getting beat, and we get a lot more hate than you realize. Also, we generally dislike people who attempt to use cheap tricks and never really TRY to improve. It upsets us to see people in the community we're in, while we're ATTEMPTING to foster people good enough to give us a challenge, yet all they do is sit there and never really fully challenge themselves. Also, gaming and competing is fun, but honestly, if you get upset because a few people like to talk trash, then I really don't know what to say. I don't help new players? Interesting, that's why I've signed up multiple times to mentor new players after sales?

3) Not the best? Won't leave our comfort zone? Are you kidding me? We just scrim'd wappaw in an 8v8 the other day, explicitly because I wanted to show we CAN leave our comfort zone and win. We don't scrim above those numbers because we dont HAVE those numbers. BkS recuriting policy has always been strict, and I promise you, if there were 15 people in this community who deserved to wear the tag, we would scrim anyone 15v15. Us not scrimming "large" scrims results directly from us not having the capacity to, and furthermore, competitive FPS's have always been played on a small scale for a reason. I saw it in Darkfall and it pisses me off to see it here: when people lose, they always like to hang it on SOME OTHER REASON, for example: They're only good at small scrims (proven), but they would lose to us in a large scrim (unproven because not possible). In Darkfall, it was, "you guys beat us, but you would lose if you didn't recruit the best people," "you won, but only because you got the jump on us," "we lost but only because you guys spammed magic." Always a scapegoat besides saying "we lost because you're better. We just need to improve."

4) That Hero dude is lying through his teeth. I never banned anyone from the BkS server, not once, so I really have no idea what he's talking about. Frustrating when people make random **** up, and it's all fun and games til someone hears it and calls you out on it.

5) I'm really happy some of you want to beat us. That's good. I encourage you guys to keep trying, because we won't be here much longer.

Also, Ghaern, you guys did well when we faced you in the KBOOB. Props to you on that. But I don't think it's fair to say "We can beat them on city maps, we've proven that" like it's a sure thing; you guys took ONE map off us on all the scrims we've ever had, I think it's a bit of a reach to say matter-of-factly that you just have that **** on lock.

GOOD DAY SIRS.

Lord Supreme Ghayde has spoken!

TALLY-HO! \o

I really like how it had to be childish GK to make such a post, and sound so bitter and sad because Bks is unbeatable, rofl. "I'm sick of their arrogance...and there has to be a tactic or something that can beat them."

ROFL. PLEASE BEAT THEM GUYS, SHOW DEM THAT THEY'RE NOT THAT GOOD. FIND TACTIC, PLZZZZZ.

Second post is right when he says you should just laugh at Bks trash talk and go along with it. It's why I like messing with you americans anyways. It's just trashtalk for the lulz, as opposed to 100% srs bsns nerd ****. People take it way too seriously and consider it "ego" "being dicks", "cocky", "arrogant", whatever. I've had several europeans ask me how I have the patience to talk to you guys, it's all about the conquest of the lulz small sons.
Have some laughs and some trashtalk, that simple. Like Rhade said, taking trashtalk too seriously over the internet is kinda weird.

*Pets Rhade*
There there. I like you guys and I'm not even American.

Also, I've learned a lot from watching you guys scrim (I watch the youtube videos) So you guys are helping people.
I don't know much about the clan itself except for Peers who is a good guy and you (Rhade) being a helpful person though people who don't know you will think that you just make thrash talk to make people rage.

In all honesty I'm not really good in understanding the thrash talking as well. I think Harkon has learned some 'bad' manners from you guys because he keeps trolling me. :{

BTW,
If you guys have some more footage from your scrims. Care to share?

Blead said:
*Pets Rhade*
There there. I like you guys and I'm not even American.

Also, I've learned a lot from watching you guys scrim (I watch the youtube videos) So you guys are helping people.
I don't know much about the clan itself except for Peers who is a good guy and you (Rhade) being a helpful person though people who don't know you will think that you just make thrash talk to make people rage.

In all honesty I'm not really good in understanding the thrash talking as well. I think Harkon has learned some 'bad' manners from you guys because he keeps trolling me. :{

BTW,
If you guys have some more footage from your scrims. Care to share?

peers is not a good guy, we hate him.

we also release replay packs for $39.95 american

Back
Top Bottom