bigger packs of arrows

Users who are viewing this thread

hi i am really new to this game and i was wondering whats the biggest quiver of arrows possible?
so far i have only seen 23 and 27 packs of  arrows and is it possible to make them bigger? (via modding the items files?)
thanks in advance :grin:

Yea, but tweaking is for newbies, cheaters, ladies and rhodoks. I hate cheating  :evil:. Quit discussing this... Pain all over me!

Never say never. I think I have the large bag of khergit arrows which has 34... But maybe i'm wrong, dunno really ;\.

Large bag of Khergit arrows has 34 arrows
Large bag of Bodkin arrows has 33. they both add some damage and Khergit arrow is slightly heavier

And that would be wicked if we can lace or light up the arrow tips

Large bag of Khergit arrows FTW in native.  If you're willing to cheat a touch, use the item editor to set practice arrows to be merchandise.  No damage bonus, but a large bag of practice arrows holds 90.  Damage type is set by the bow, though, so if you want to knock folks out with your practice arrows you'll have to make the crappy practice bow into merchandise as well.  Fair tradeoff IMO

Not sure if you know or not, but you can put two stacks of 34 arrows on you. Instead of a shield. I run around with my trusty bow, two packs of 34 arrows and a two hander Balanced War Axe...

my normal equipment is
chain mail coif (the one that gives +30)
herald mail
chain mail leggings
+11 gauntlets
thick elite cavalry shield tempered bastard sword
bodkin arrows war bow
spirited charger
and i am stuffed with equipment usually i dismount
i find infantry fighting more fun
level 26 nord 4 power strike and draw 200+ of 2 handed and archery skills
(not bad for starting 3 days ago?:grin:)

Back
Top Bottom