Big party

Users who are viewing this thread

Juryman

Recruit
Hi,

How do i get a big party. I have seen that leadership and reknown wil increase your party a liitle bit. But i sometimes see parties with more than 80 people in them. I want that to :wink:

Patience Juryman. With enough renown you will be able to get there. Put points in Leadership if you want, but just remember that skill points are hard to come by later in the game. Do a quick search on "increase renown dramatically" to see my point.

patience is definitely the key. Every 25 points of renown adds 1 to your party limit. I think every point in charisma adds 1 and every point in leadership adds 3. Renown is so easy to get, I usually don't put more than a point or 2 in leadership. Just make sure you're always trying to fight the largest, toughest parties you can (that you can win against anyway) and you'll have a few hundred or thousand point in renown before you know it.

press the button 'print screen' on your keyboard when you want to take the screenshot. Then go to Word or Paint and paste your screen. Now you will be able to upload it via imageshack

I've recently found that you don't NEED a big party, just a nasty one. My 40 men took out 100+ lord armies three or four times in the last few days. Go out and start laying the smackdown, and they'll come running.

Mercenaries are good for that. Once they advance to hired blade, they won't drop. I've been trying to get mine killed all week.

yep I enjoy the tough fight I use 20 knights and the 3-4 heros in my party and take on 100+ I even once took on 267 and won. Was a bit scarry that first 3 rounds trying to survive long enough to kill everyone,but it sure was enjoyable when I did and got 50 renown per stage. Eventualy you will get more and more in your party as his party wears down. but those first few rounds are really hard.

Right now my renown is 778 my Charisma is at lvl 27 and I have 9 points in leadership giving me a max party size of 95 which is mostly Swaiden Knights  at the moment. That's about what it takes for me to get a big party. However, this has taken a while as it has taken me until lvl 32 to accumulate that many charisma points.

SabbathSMC said:
yep I enjoy the tough fight I use 20 knights and the 3-4 heros in my party and take on 100+ I even once took on 267 and won. Was a bit scarry that first 3 rounds trying to survive long enough to kill everyone,but it sure was enjoyable when I did and got 50 renown per stage. Eventualy you will get more and more in your party as his party wears down. but those first few rounds are really hard.

How many people do you have on screen at one time? I have find doing this somewhat impossible because I have the battlesizer mod making it literally 100 dudes at a time vs my 20. In this incident no matter how good my troops are they are simply over swarmed and ripped down from there horses in a moshpit mess. Or is your dude just a super beast that can solo armies?

How many people do you have on screen at one time? I have find doing this somewhat impossible because I have the battlesizer mod making it literally 100 dudes at a time vs my 20. In this incident no matter how good my troops are they are simply over swarmed and ripped down from there horses in a moshpit mess. Or is your dude just a super beast that can solo armies?

I gues this has something to do with the skill tactics which improves your battle advantage

Back
Top Bottom