beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Hey Callum, i'm a recent forum member and i singed up for a key a few months ago, although i'am new to the forums i have been playing M&B since the original release. The recent "flood" of youtube clips of the huge battles have made my "itch" even worse, even dreamed of playing Bannerlord the other night but i blame that on me.
Since the recent pandemic i am having difficulties getting in to any game, even Warband doesn't ease the "itch", vanilla or modded and on the contrary it's making it worse. I really love playing huge battles right in the thick of it, be it with a sword and shield or a two-handed weapon. I can see my self going all out on the enemy if you know....*wink* *wink* i have a key.

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Welp, that's a nice offer thanks mate. Been around and lurking on these forums for just as long as I have been playing the games. Just been unlucky with the key draw so far.

Just saw this... A forum member since the release of Viking conquest (never were a forum guy much but made account to sort out some blocked quests in VC) -but was playing M&B since the “dark knights” infested the shores of Claradia (meaning early acces in times that term didn’t existed; ) - would appreciate a chance to take a look at the MP beta...

Last edited:
Just came off my home work lunch, geared myself to get back to work. Then I get the notification pop up from my emails saying welcome to the bannerlord beta.

Work mindset immediately destroyed. Got to get through rest of work hours while bannerlord is just a few meters away on my personal PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom