beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just sent out another batch of keys. Some have been sent to people who registered as Oceania region. Just as a heads-up, we don't currently have servers there, the nearest ones will be in East Asia.
Will there be beta keys for people who opted in for asia?
I just wanna play the game and test things out but never lucky with these sort of things :sad:

Aussie here, received my key, played for 10mins, and best ping is roughly 250 to Asia, no single player option, so pretty much unplayable...

We just sent out another batch of keys. Some have been sent to people who registered as Oceania region. Just as a heads-up, we don't currently have servers there, the nearest ones will be in East Asia.

Ngl this made me really laugh. While I don't want to be rude, and appreciate the fact that they have finally been sent to Oceanic players, it's a bit late now isn't it? Kind of feels more like a slap to the face at this point.

Any news on Oceanic servers at least? Surely by now Taleworlds would know if they plan to have them on EA release or not. They must have some idea by now. Have they made moves towards looking into it, or is it really the sort of thing that will be decided last minute. In all honesty the impression I have got so far is that they have no intention to give us servers upon release, but keep saying "maybe" to keep us content.

Wow. I was active in Warband beta and have been on the forum since 2009. Just got my beta key 21 days before early access release. I’ve been playing Mount and Blade for half as many years and feels like I waited for this beta key just as long.

That said. Thankyou TaleWorlds for the opportunity to play this lovely game a few days early. I’m very pleased thus far and this will give me a chance to earn a few beta badges!

But really though, how productive is it to have a veteran of the series beta test a product for 20 days?

Last edited:
I really think @Callum should throw some keys now to forum veterans so they collect some beta badges they otherwise will not be able to get not from a lack of commitment, but from just bad luck. I just got mine yesterday and after having a quick look around at the awards and progression system, these vets should be given that chance to earn some of that early testing bling. I mean there were alpha badges too??? Who got those? Devs and friends and family?

I really think @Callum should throw some keys now to forum veterans so they collect some beta badges they otherwise will not be able to get not from a lack of commitment, but from just bad luck. I just got mine yesterday and after having a quick look around at the awards and progression system, these vets should be given that chance to earn some of that early testing bling. I mean there were alpha badges too??? Who got those? Devs and friends and family?

Anyone who recieved a 'beta' key before gamescom 2019 got the alpha badge.

What sort of bling?
taleworlds hit me up.

Who can help me and my friend with a key?. We are both very exiteded for the game but still no beta key so maybe someone got a spare for us.

I hope someone can help us...

Unfortunately, I still haven't received one. Will you send out more beta keys before EA? I'm eagerly waiting to try the game.

I played the original M&B back in 2008 or 2009 and have been logging hundreds of hours in Warband since it came out in 2010.
I signed up for the beta within days.
Still no beta :'(

I finally got my key on Monday. I've already logged 26 hours in between work and I'm hooked. Besides occasional Cthulhian ragdolls that spaz out and fly to the skies and a few crashes here and there, the game seems very bug free.

The mounts are infinitely more smooth. Crashing into walls don't make you go full stop like in Warband.
The difficulty is higher than Warband's because of the new dynamic animation system, which is a good thing. The AI seems less predictable, probably in part because of that. I can't wait to try out the new training grounds (or something equivelant) and see if I can still kick 4 of my soldiers' asses.
The audio is so much more full and satisfying. And the animations, god. They're amazing.

As a veteran, I must say the core gameplay mechanics in Bannerlord are spot on. I can't think of any constructive criticisms towards it.
As for multiplayer features, please TaleWorlds. Keep the custom server list and make the ranked gamemode MMR. It's the perfect balance between keeping the loyal fanbase happy and making M&B more desirable for the competitive crowd. If you don't want to go full e-sports on us tho, at least use the Elo rating system.

Knock on wood but so far I'm not even close to being disappointed. Keep up the good work TW! ?

It's been almost 4 months now and i still don't have a key, i have been checking my email for the past months in hopes of getting one, seeing the videos of the fights in MP really pumps and hypes me up, i tried a lot of mods on MODDB and steamworkshop and i can tell you NONE have quenched my thirst.

In God-Emperor's name send me a key already !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom