beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update: Since the inbox is still blocked and a lot of people have participated in this thread, I'll draw the winners tomorrow since I have to create a list with all people who have messaged me and replied to this thread. So tomorrow, there'll be two keys for two of you. Thanks!

White Snake said:
This is what beta keys made people.

TW at least must confirm that they are checking beta applications.

Younes123 said:
I'm sure taleworlds is professional engouh to say when they send out keys so i doubt it will be for today

They already said that they would start letting people in this week, so there is no doubt that they are "checking beta applications". Also, I wouldn't expect any sort of blow-by-blow announcements of exactly when they have started doing it- it is this week, if you get an email then you'll know you're in, if you don't then you haven't been selected yet. In a word; relax.

Score! - Der Game-Talk said:
Hey everyone! Since everybody seems pretty tense about the Beta invites, I'll try to cheer some of you up - 2 people to be exact.
I got two keys left from gamescom (my colleagues apparently don't want to partake, so I'll just raffle them right here). Shoot me a private message, in an hour or two I'll randomly draw two winners, each winner get's one key.
Good luck!

PS: Dear mods, I hope that's allowed. If not, just delete my reply.

EDIT: Of course, only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted, yet one entry will remain eligible for getting drawn. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Apparently, after 20 messages, the inbox gets shut down because of the amount of messages received. If the issue isn't resolved until 10 p.m. GMT+1, the giveaway will be concluded tomorrow!

dude count me in if u didint do that yet ^^

Just a quick update: Since the inbox is still blocked and a lot of people have participated in this thread, I'll draw the winners tomorrow since I have to create a list with all people who have messaged me and replied to this thread. So tomorrow, there'll be two keys for two of you. Thanks!
Please, if there is still time, count me in!

just double-checking: count me in, m'lord!

Hey everyone! Since everybody seems pretty tense about the Beta invites, I'll try to cheer some of you up - 2 people to be exact.
I got two keys left from gamescom (my colleagues apparently don't want to partake, so I'll just raffle them right here). Shoot me a private message, in an hour or two I'll randomly draw two winners, each winner get's one key.
Good luck!

EDIT: Of course, only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted, yet one entry will remain eligible for getting drawn. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Apparently, after 20 messages, the inbox gets shut down because of the amount of messages received. If the issue isn't resolved until 10 p.m. GMT+1, the giveaway will be concluded tomorrow!

Count me in if you are still taking people! :grin:

"Your key or your life".  Count me in too Sire, tried sending you pm but I was blocked.

Thog want key.

I guess I'll throw my hat in as well. A beta key is a beta key!

Count me in, sire. I'd like a crack at this game, if possible

Good luck!

Hello, hopefully its not too late to be included in the raffle!
Much love  :mrgreen:

Count me in.

Count me in please mate  :smile:

Please consider my earlier post as entry as well ^^

Count me in please  :smile:

All sergeant and lords of forum beg for key. It's shame for taleworlds. I am recruit and if don't get key I will not complain but i see guys that spend years in this forum and give it life and didn't receive key but gamescome guys revived 2 keys.

great_khan said:
All sergeant and lords of forum beg for key. It's shame for taleworlds. I am recruit and if don't get key I will not complain but i see guys that spend years in this forum and give it life and didn't receive key but gamescome guys revived 2 keys.

Life isn't fair, bröther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom