Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

for the same reason why Banner Knights dying to 6 looters, or Fian Champion being killed by the very same looters. Auto-resolve has its uses, but do you really want to end your entire playthrough because on a death roll your character got 0 instead of 1 and died?
what i see here is that you are looking at the game from a certain, singular position.
sxRb1oB.jpg
and this is my first major engagement of the new pt. 4 dead lords. -4 armies for the next 18 years, unless they had kids around 18 years old.

oh man... ok so, i'm besieging the town. i build a battering ram and 4 trebuchets, the idea is that three holes are better than two. So battering ram reaches the gate, smashes them open and troops instead of destroying the second gate with weapons, turn around and run for the holes in the walls only to walk all the way across the city and try to open 2nd gate which they could just hack down. /facepalm

thought of the day: "do not build a battering ram if you are planning to breach walls with trebuchets."
I'm talking about "auto-resolved" battles not 3D battles. In auto-resolved battles, the Lords rarely die. And we believe in having a balanced population even though we use auto-resolution a lot. Your image is a 3D battle report, in auto-resolution, you wouldn't have dead Nobles, or exceptionally.

Last edited:
Many players prefer to play without battles in 3D (or very little) to advance faster in the game.

Really?

I did auto resolve the battles vs looters until they buffed them so that they could kill your troops in auto resolve. I´ve never auto resolved any other battle, that´s most of the fun for me :grin: .

Really?

I did auto resolve the battles vs looters until they buffed them so that they could kill your troops in auto resolve. I´ve never auto resolved any other battle, that´s most of the fun for me :grin: .
You play as you want, I just alert on the fact that in "auto-resolved", the nobles do not die or rarely (it happens sometimes). For the rest, read our signature.

Can we please get rid of the companion stats that don't make sense? I just got a smith with a smithing of 61 and an endurance of 2. I have seen surgeons with medicine of 80 and an intelligence of 2. They are better than others in that one area, but they can never get better. This is just dumb.

In auto-resolved battles, the Lords rarely die.
which i explained to you on an example of the flaws of auto-resolve. when army 150+ units strong losing their noble units to a bunch of looters. How the hell vlandian sharpshooters 50 units strong in numbers losing 2 units to looters? As a matter of fact, even if there are 100 looters on the field they would not make it and run and a battle would end without casualties on the player's side. Yet in auto-resolve, you may or may not lose units, because auto-resolve takes control out of the player. And i asked you a question. Do you agree to lose your MC and/or your companions due to auto-resolve? because it only makes fair if lords would die, the very same rule should be applied to MC and MC's party. Do you agree to lose your progress because the game rolled a bad number for you?

with medicine of 80 and an intelligence of 2
how about an engineer with 1 INT? :smile:

Hotfix 18/01/21

Singleplayer
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an uninitialised inverse kinematics data was accessed for human characters. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented melee combat effects (knockback, knockdown, dismount) from working properly. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed discrepancies towards body armour weights. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that granted clan influence from dead clan members with the Immortal Charm perk. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed misspelt settlement names on the campaign map. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed some campaign map performance problems.
  • Fixed an issue that blocked borrowed quest troops from the Train Troops Issue Quest from entering hideouts.
  • Fixed an issue that made a barter impossible to complete while offering to marry a noble.
  • Fixed an issue with siege icons on settlement nameplates not working correctly. Siege icons will now disappear correctly after a siege on the Campaign map. Also, added the missing siege icon for the preparation phase. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed bugged Athletics, Riding, Throwing, Polearm and One-Handed perks. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that led to uninitialised temporary parties that could hold nobles prisoner to exist longer than intended. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after the declaration of war in the Spy Among Us quest. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed an issue that caused morale gain in battles after a successful hit with a weapon for non-player characters.
  • Disabled the ability for riders to rear their mount when it is already rearing due to a collision or from taking damage. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed spring of gold perk effect and capped to a maximum of 1000 gold per day.
  • Increased the chance for players to experience defensive sieges by adjusting the total power inside of settlement where the player is located to 70% of its actual value when assessed by NPC parties
  • Fixed an issue with fief tariffs being given as a cumulative.
  • Fixed an issue during the loading phase that resulted in crafted items appearing in tournaments and not being removed from towns.
  • Fixed an issue with stuttering while the campaign map time is in fast forward mode.
  • Fixed an issue with the player's siblings being shown as naked and in wrong education stage.
  • Fixed an issue with the heir menu not opening if the main hero dies while laying siege. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Added one-click orders to F4 through F9 keys. Players can now give: (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
    • F4 - Toggle Fire
    • F5 - Toggle Mount
    • F6 - Toggle AI
    • F7 - Face Direction
    • F8 - Shield Wall
    • F9 - Line Formation orders

Multiplayer
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while launching multiplayer.
  • Fixed a couple of map related bugs on Captain mode maps Druimmor Forest and Cliffs of Akkalat. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Fixed a UI crash that occurred when logging in or out. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • Disabled the ability for riders to rear their mount when it is already rearing due to a collision or from taking damage. (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)

• Fixed spring of gold perk effect and capped to a maximum of 1000 gold per day.

Why?

Is smithing really supposed to be our main source of income?

It really feels like you guys are just trying to ruin all the ways to get ahead and make the game a miserable grind. It feels less and less fun as you keep taking away options to make money.

Back
Top Bottom