Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

@Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico ,someone please tell me what are the conditions for new quests and who gives them (lords, gang leaders, merchants - who? :grin:).

Feels like I'm the only one who's interested in this aspect, others are either MP players or never play quests in SP. It is the 3rd time I ask this question...
I do them pretty regularly. Been pleased with the gradual improvements to them. Still need more of course.

since opting into 1.5.0 I've long loading times, stuck on loading screens, crashes etc. Only once I could join the duel server out of 10 attempts.

Is permanent death working in this patch?
One of my companion died in battle and he is now listed as dead on the encyclopedia. Thing is, he took his gear with him to the afterlife, he had decent gear which makes me wonder if I should ever give my companions top tier gear. I think your fallen companion's gear should go to your character's inventory.

I'm not sure if perma death as working for MC and lords, I might test this out later.

@Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico ,someone please tell me what are the conditions for new quests and who gives them (lords, gang leaders, merchants - who? :grin:).

Feels like I'm the only one who's interested in this aspect, others are either MP players or never play quests in SP. It is the 3rd time I ask this question...
Just seen Caravan Ambush offered by a Silversmith in Amitatys.

Just wondering if there is any intention to fix some of the quest bugs - smuggling weapons for gang leaders and the count for the weapons don't work properly (used to work in 1.4.2 or something) and the Spy quest (the hints are wrong - spy was said to have beard but in fact has a beard, also used to work properly in 1.4.2).

Yes it's working. I've managed to kill some lord during battle, and in encyclopedia it says that he died in battle.
I also saw info about that someone died of old age.
That's awesome, this is what I've been waiting for. curious why this wasn't on the patch note.

The game crashes on launch unless I first delete all local files.

I can't enter any game server without infinite loading times. (EDIT: Joining a TDM game first worked, and now I can load other maps.)

Considering that earlier this week I clean reinstalled the game twice, my graphics driver twice -- including a rolled back version -- trying to deal with invisible player allies and enemies, and have zero issues with any other game on my system, it's pretty clear that these problems aren't on my end.

Also, the game doesn't close correctly. I have to hunt it down in Task Manager.

EDIT: Also I can't rebind keys.

One of my companion died in battle and he is now listed as dead on the encyclopedia. Thing is, he took his gear with him to the afterlife, he had decent gear which makes me wonder if I should ever give my companions top tier gear. I think your fallen companion's gear should go to your character's inventory.

I'm not sure if perma death as working for MC and lords, I might test this out later.

Why would his gear go to your inventory? It would get lumped in with the rest of the battlefield loot to be divided into spoils for the victorious.

I will like if quests become actually random (in 1.4 there are always the same quests in the same villages). But for now there are almost no village quest anymore. The new "in and out" is there. But in 1.4 there was a lot of "train troop" quest. In a new 1.5 game I found zero of this quest in about 30 visited villages.

Back
Top Bottom