Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

1.5.0 the red wall marking out of bounds is no longer present.

1.5.0, after playing for a long while, I occasionally was experiencing "sound lag". Sounds would stop for a while and then seem to catch up. E.g. the music would start playing again and alert sounds would catch up.

1.5.0 every time upon entering scene, after loading a game, the "AWSD" movement tutorial pops up.

Has anyone else noticed the spinners for item images on the trade screen? This started for me before this patch. I think it was on 1.4.3

Also, an existing issue on the party summary, one party member will be listed for all assigned roles, regardless of who has been assigned. I think this goes back at least to 1.4.2.

As for how my game is going, I am playing Sturgia and we're engaged with NE, Vlandia, Battania and they're kicking our butts. Can't find any troops anywhere. Hoping our dumb king will eventually learn the concept of a single-front war.

Do you have a save file of that session? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save files here:
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL and your username into the description field so that we can find it easier.

Save uploaded. I added description. There is a strange thing cause when i played Vlandian army was destroyed after battle and removed from map but when i load this save i'm captive and thei army is on the map with 20 men.

[QUOTE = "MArdA TaleWorlds, gönderi: 9515532, üye: 33906"]
Dosyaları aldığım sürece sorun yok.
[/ALINTI]
yardımınıza ihtiyacım var oyun sürekli çöküyor ve savaşa (online veya offline) girince sonsuz bir döngüye giriyor yardım edin

Beta 1.5
Just putting this out there in case its happening to others. I have noticed a massive decrease in the amount of Jobs villages give you. As an example in Battanian region, 17 villages visited - not one job available. Same in other regions

So I started to have the endless loading screen issue (entering battle) too. Maybe it will help to troubleshoot the issue. I had custom overall graphic settings. During battle I started to have performance issues so I changed overall settings to very low. When I went back to the battle I did not see myself and the troops. Only my bow was visible. It seems some graphics calculations are seriously failing.

Beta 1.5
Just putting this out there in case its happening to others. I have noticed a massive decrease in the amount of Jobs villages give you. As an example in Battanian region, 17 villages visited - not one job available. Same in other regions
This started to happening to me as well about 1 year since the fresh start of the campaign.

I guess it is not on purpose but AI lord don't share village loot anymore, since 1.4. When you try to help them they just stop looting the village and start again when you go back. Greedy bastards!

I can no longer walk over this bridge !!!!
yes, the same issue here.
aaaanyway.
i think hideout crew selection screen is bad. it's ok if you have few troops on your hands, but if i have an army of different tiers and types of units?
also these + - are not very handy, the old, regular troop management screen was better.

the game also crashed the second time i engaged outlaws with some lord's party. game crash every time outlaws start to run from the scene.

Beta 1.5
I noticed this too but I thought I was just unlucky.

So I started to have the endless loading screen issue (entering battle) too. Maybe it will help to troubleshoot the issue. I had custom overall graphic settings. During battle I started to have performance issues so I changed overall settings to very low. When I went back to the battle I did not see myself and the troops. Only my bow was visible. It seems some graphics calculations are seriously failing.
OK. I waited around 20 minutes and received this error message.

I have 16G memory and step by step it was completely used. It seems some garbage collection is not properly cleaning up memory allocation...
Crash dump:

Beta 1.5
In my playtrough is happening the opposit, every village i visit have 1 or 2 quests, but i´m in the empire region...

@ TW

Can you please say something about the new added perks which don´t work (at least not all of them or only 1 out of 2 things)?

Is this "intended" or a bug?

It really feels bad if you add new content and then it doesn´t even work, especially when it comes down to perks.

I noticed the same thing. Quests are so rare in villages now. New save btw.

New save for me too, also no mods but "Sound the alarm" which shouldn´t have any impact on quests or other gameplay stuff.

Back
Top Bottom