Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're on to something... What they should have done is sell the current product "as is" for $30 in EA. Then, once they've finished the game, they can sell all of the missing content for another $20. That way everyone is happy; those that didn't want to pay $50 for an unfinished product would only have to shell out 30 bucks, and those who want the content can buy it at the end for an extra $20 to get the full experience. It's a win-win.

It's a shame no one has ever tried that price model.
OMG can you imagine the ****storm when you pay for an EA and then you need to pay again to get the full game
the world (forum) would burn
thats why it never is done

I think one of the problems for many people is that they just care about the patchnotes and when they see that there are only some 3 lines of text they rage about it without looking what the devs have changed in the background.
When you look here you see that way more files have been changes but most People don't care because it is easier just to bash TW for "only changing 3 lines of Code". Sure, it is perhaps now what People want from then because a modder has changed X in only 2 days but this modder worked on just a few files compared to the amount of changes TW does even if we can't see them easily all the time.

So you need to check once again. Firstly, almost all trading perks are already implemented and working on Native without community patch (https://www.bannerlordperks.com/table), secondly, Patch is still working perfectly on my 1.4.2 :smile:

Cheers
But the lvl 25 perk that shows ow much profit you make selolig does not work, was broke around 1.4.1 or 1.4.2, that is confirmed and fix in progress from my thread

If you aren't enjoying the game take a break. Life is stressful enough and if a video game is stressing you out then it doesn't need to be in your life. Come back in a couple months recharged and excited to see the changes.

At this point I am just pressing F5 again and again, looking for a new patch.. at 3AM.. at a sunday..

Some guys here were writing the same 2 weeks ago or just kindly asking for some news but it seems that for Callum, mexxico, Duh and rest of them, writing like „not today/in 1 week/in 2 weeks” its already too hard and they just dont bother. It also proves that they have nothing to proudly announce (except amazing autosave slot- what a hillarious step)

Dont press your F5, just leave that game as most of us here did, and wait few more years for „refactoring the code”. Only hope for us is atm modders work

did anyone really think they could keeping these weekly patches with the huge patchnotes comming week after week after week ?
no company can do this
look at 7dtd
they will releasing a19 soon but it took them a year to get there and the patch notes are not that big nor are they revolutionary
they still axed the vehicle chances

did anyone really think they could keeping these weekly patches with the huge patchnotes comming week after week after week ?
no company can do this
look at 7dtd
they will releasing a19 soon but it took them a year to get there and the patch notes are not that big nor are they revolutionary
they still axed the vehicle chances

A game as rich as 7DTD is going to have less-frequent updates because the game has much more depth and adding new features will have to be carefully integrated and balanced.

Bannerlord is essentially an empty engine with placeholders or nothing at all for most of the core mechanics. The simplest features that could easily be implemented have remained unaddressed for months while community fixes them with patches quickly. Two months into EA they realize that they need to do a big refactor in order to take the game where they want it to go. This is after 8 years of development, having already scrapped the codebase once, and missed their "the game will be out in some form" prediction by a few years. We are now over 25% of the way into the planned EA cycle and the only real gameplay additions we've seen are some progress on weapon perks.

The Fun Pimps have a staff of about 22 working on 7DTD (as of 2018 ), some part-time, scattered around the world. Taleworlds has almost 4x that team size.

I absolutely love the M&B series and I see a lot of promise in Bannerlord but this is a ****show any way you cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom