Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to think TW employees are reptilians due to the fact that they struggle in communication and their enormous love for making fun of ingame mammal (human) breeding by breaking children and marriage mechanics every now and then. They simply disdain those who reproduce without eggs. Apparently they struggle with using keyboards too due to their inability to press buttons properly with reptilian claws. This explains slow development process as well. Also no wonder they implemented Wolfskins to the game, just to represent their raw meat eating habit and to make it appealing to us, humans. I always hated Wolfskins, their reptilian traditions and guts full of worms.

Breeding by mammal means is the BEST way to reproduce and eating COOKED meat is the BEST way of eating meat and no need to mention the superiority of massive primate brains and skilled fingers that can use keyboards. Get over it TW, we have the high ground.

Who even needs a patch or Netflix when you have 53 pages of drama, hyperbole and random diversionary thread content to enjoy! If the dev's did read it all they'd never get back to their coding!

damn.. RIGHT! Fckng reptiloids ... :xf-mad::xf-mad::xf-mad:

Damn fanboys! Enjoy this EA game. And the next EA games, you´re fine with it. It´s ok.

We shouldn´t be, but we can be, happy to have those big companies releasing AAA games.

Imagine Cyberpunk, a empty world without nothing, thats Bannerlord...but it´s good that you support stuff like this. Bannerlord has the same price as Cyberpunk will have = 59€

Last edited:
Damn fanboys! Enjoy EA game. And the next EA games, you´re fine with it. It´s ok.

We shouldn´t be, but we can be, happy to have those big companies releasing AAA games.

Imagine Cyberpunk, a empty world without nothing, thats Bannerlord...but it´s good that you support stuff like this.

*an

And if it´s not not on sale it´s 59€....that´s the price idiots like me pay.

TW shoud pay this army.

@Callum

Yoiu should pay those fanboys! Someone need to keep up the good reviews.And we know, that you are not on the Steam forum.

@ Fanboys

EA yada yada yada, I know it.

@ Mods

Thanks for the ban!

Last edited:
Damn fanboys! Enjoy this EA game. And the next EA games, you´re fine with it. It´s ok.

Imagine Cyberpunk, a empty world without nothing, thats Bannerlord...but it´s good that you support stuff like this. Bannerlord has the same price as Cyberpunk will have = 59€
Take a time out bro

You really stress too much over an EA game.

Take a time out bro

You really stress too much over an EA game.

That's a bit dismissive. Sure he's bombastic and maybe a bit rude but he does bring up some points that should be discussed. I'm not sure about the 59 pounds price is correct but I don't think EA games should be sold at the full game price until their full release. The updates for this EA have been slow and parts of the game like sieges don't seem to work correctly unless you have mods which is a bit of a bummer after 3 months. TW probably should give out more info on the progress of patches since people have been somewhat patiently waiting for fixes to the base game. I can understand why he's frustrated.

I don't think EA games should be sold at the full game price until their full release.
I think you're on to something... What they should have done is sell the current product "as is" for $30 in EA. Then, once they've finished the game, they can sell all of the missing content for another $20. That way everyone is happy; those that didn't want to pay $50 for an unfinished product would only have to shell out 30 bucks, and those who want the content can buy it at the end for an extra $20 to get the full experience. It's a win-win.

It's a shame no one has ever tried that price model.

That's a bit dismissive. Sure he's bombastic and maybe a bit rude but he does bring up some points that should be discussed. I'm not sure about the 59 pounds price is correct but I don't think EA games should be sold at the full game price until their full release. The updates for this EA have been slow and parts of the game like sieges don't seem to work correctly unless you have mods which is a bit of a bummer after 3 months. TW probably should give out more info on the progress of patches since people have been somewhat patiently waiting for fixes to the base game. I can understand why he's frustrated.
All I'm suggesting is to chill, no need to get worked up over a video game, especially one advertised as EA. His made his point of view pretty clear multiple times across the forum, he's not happy with the state of the game and the pace of development. Maybe it's time to leave the game for a bit and check back on it later.

I do and don't understand the frustration some people vent. I only purchase EA games I want to support and I want to succeed, which is definitely the case for Bannerlord as I'm a huge M&B fan. So I bought it at a discounted price because I owned Warband. If people think Bannerlord is over priced, then the choice is pretty clear, don't buy it. In fact, I've told a couple of my mates to hold off until release. EA's are a gamble, I've tried plenty that never made it to release, that's just the way it is. So as Steam states, if you're not excited to try the game in it's current state, then you should wait. If people can't control themselves and buy it anyway, even though they think it's overpriced and know it's incomplete, then that's on them.

Personally I've gotten my monies worth and then some and the game is not even completed yet, not to mention the mod tools aren't out. Would I like better communication from the devs, sure. Will I jump up n down if I don't get it? Nope. I'll get bored sooner or later and just move on and come back when the game is ready.

Thanks for understanding my points.

And yes, Bannerlord is only 49,99€ and not 59,99€. With discount only 39,99€ because screw those early adopters.

That makes a difference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom