Need More Info [BETA 1.1.0] Parley bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: If you try to parley with the besiegers while you are in your own castle and they accept the money to lift the siege, youre getting thrown out of your castle and the attacker does not lift the siege and they take your money. You can not break in to help since it says "youre sworn to not attack". I remember this feature would make enemy lift the siege in previous versions.
How to Reproduce: Parley with the besieger party (there were 2 separate armies besieging the castle and none will lift the siege)
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could this be intentional? I may be remembering it wrong, I thought the AI would lift the siege if you successfully parley/banter with them by offering money. Or do they just let the player go?

Back
Top Bottom