Best order

Users who are viewing this thread

Shadow Legion.

This is somewhat compensated by the difficulty of capturing and holding Cez as well as the general difficulty of the area due to the constant Snake armies.

In the field Dawnies are almost as good though.

In sieges, Immortals and Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet are about as good as Shadow Legion Centurions, but regarding stats, no one beats them.

Shadow legion, their prowess in sieges and in the field are awe-inspiring.

But I find that the Dawn is also pretty good in the field, but "Dawnies" don't have the ranged advantage. But we have more spirit!  :mrgreen:

The orders can ROUGHLY be put in three tiers. The orders are in no specific order.

- Shadow Legion
- Immortals
- Ebony Gauntlet

- Dawn
- Eventide
- Griffon
- Silvermist Rangers
(- Raven Spear)

- Clarion Call
- Windriders
- Falcon
- Dragon
- Lion
- Lady Valkyries
- Radiant Cross
(- Raven Spear)

Raven Spear is a borderline case.

Clarion Call shouldn't be underestimated. They need to be used more carefully and aren't as brutally powerful as other knighthood orders, but carefully ordered they are very useful.

Nekrataal said:
Clarion Call shouldn't be underestimated. They need to be used more carefully and aren't as brutally powerful as other knighthood orders, but carefully ordered they are very useful.
used properly/good in large numbers= ****ty troop. 

i'm not judging though; i'm using KotCC right now as my primary mounted unit since Laria is my capitol.  my point is, any unit is "good" if you've got enough of them or if you're a military genius.  case in point would be soviets vs. krauts, or Spartans vs. Persians.  soviets just kept coming, and the Spartans had a tactical advantage and skill & training.

either way it knight order is better then the other, it all depends on how the player uses them, and how much you upgrade them though not as much, so just pick the one that looks right for you and role with it, everything will work out best for you, and work out horribly wrong for your enemies.  :twisted:

Pravenstern said:
The orders can ROUGHLY be put in three tiers. The orders are in no specific order.

- Shadow Legion
- Immortals
- Ebony Gauntlet

- Dawn
- Eventide
- Griffon
- Silvermist Rangers
(- Raven Spear)

- Clarion Call
- Windriders
- Falcon
- Dragon
- Lion
- Lady Valkyries
- Radiant Cross
(- Raven Spear)

Raven Spear is a borderline case.
take a look at Silvermist's stats vs. EB

Well just to chime in, IMO Eventide Knights are the best. Its rewarding to be able to over come the relation deficit.

Level wise, Immortals are the best at level 55. Then it goes;
Shadow legion lvl 50
Eventide Knights lvl 50
Dawn Knights lvl 50

The rest are level 45

Also lets not forget the Pendor Foot Knights, at level 47 they are a major force to be recconed with. They do an awesome job on the Jatu hoards.

Why are the Empire order so powerful? According to the lore Sarleon are supposed to relay on their nobles more than any faction, why aren't these guy in the top? Doesn't make sense, espcially since the Empire is pretty powerful on its own  :???:

Back
Top Bottom