Best Mod Ever? (In Warband for all of you that were asking)

Is it?

• Yes.

Votes: 80 67.2%
  • No.

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Eh

Votes: 18 15.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod to me is the only reason I still play this game. The amount of indepth things is what keeps me hooked. On my 1300th day and I am just forming my knighthood, The Pansy Warriors.

Oh, man, this is a difficult choice... Everyone knows PoP's the worst mod for Warband (or any game) . That's why there's only, like, 5 people that support it and they're basically the only people that've heard of it. I mean, it's so bad no-one's ever thought of doing a Let's Play for it or anything!  :roll:

I'm being a bit harsh, aren't I? In all seriousness, I think it's the best mod for Warband (then again, I'm biased) . Best mod for anything ever? I'm not sure.

I voted no, by the way. Just for balancing reasons, of course. :twisted:

This mod made me forget to do a project due tomorrow that i was supposed to do this weekend..... Im only on now because i got hungry and took a break..... But thats why i love it  :mrgreen:

Concerning neat fixes to battle gameplay, PBOD is amazing, but that's really another category. PoP is a complete overhaul, a new game, and it's still way more fun to play PoP than Native with Diplo+PBOD, which is what I was doing. Now, forget Diplo, but PoP with PBOD is the first thing on my wish list.

I didn't vote because I haven't really tried any other mods.

_Cooper_ said:
This mod made me forget to do a project due tomorrow that i was supposed to do this weekend..... Im only on now because i got hungry and took a break..... But thats why i love it  :mrgreen:
Lols... I forgot that I had to wake up my friend...  :lol:

PoP is way more developed and polished than any other mod, not taking mutiplayer ones (just hard to compare as goals are different).
I tried all others, which were mentioned anywhere for comparison or are popular on the forum by amount of replies in threads, but  the gap between PoP and any other which would pretend to be second is too deep and too wide.
I really like the idea of those where serious historical reconstruction was made- Brytenwalda and 1257 AD.. And I agree that there is "something" in them. But.... for me they were really uncomparible. As for being hard - I absolutely not agree. Just turn on your imagination and try something unstandard. FOr example - look for larges battle of many lords from both sides , and imprison all or almost all (all non-honorable lords). Go to forests  of noldor and fight for noldor as soon as you can - and start taking part in Elven castle tournaments from first month and win noldor staff, or against noldor, getting enormous amount of honor and items. And it's really RICH and SMOOTH mod. You can do many replayes just to try things you could miss. And I never seen any bugs. It coud really be a "Mount and blade 2". It's commercial level, unlike any other mentioned.

And for those who believe it's hard - get to account that it's also the most documented SP mod in community. WIki is amazinig. Mod community is the largest among SP mods. Just do search. And ask questions in threads. It is really, really rewording to get into it.

It's hard only for the first time :grin:. Probably the hardest thing is the difficulty scaling. In Native the game gets easier and easier as you progress, in PoP it becomes harder until lategame.

Back
Top Bottom