Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Falrock

Recruit
Summary: You claimed you fixed this bug but it still persists and it makes my characters pretty ugly and unplayable aesthetically. I've never used a single mod so it's definitely a native bug.
How to Reproduce: Create a Sandbox game and make a female character at the age of 20, try on different armors and you will see it from the side-view.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Every scene where your char is present
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://i.redd.it/oztceg880it61.jpg Looks exactly like this, not my screenshot but it's the same bug.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version: Dunno
CPU: Intel 3.70 Ghz 2 core
RAM: 16gb Ram
Motherboard: Dunno
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB SSD Seagate

Just checked the issue internally, it is not marked as resolved. Not sure why I marked this as resolved in the thread. My bad.
The fix is under review at the moment, if everything goes well, the fix will be in the game with the future patches. (not the next one immediately tho, it is already in testing phase. probably the one after that)

Awwwww.
My wife Corein has been with me 5 or 6 years (even though the Encyclopedia always gives her age as 19 - I guess women's sensitivity to age was a thing in Calradia. Or a bug in BannerLord. Ahem!) We have had no children.

Lately her portrait started looking porkier, and when I undressed her in the outfitting screen (equipment tab), it showed her with what looked like a pregnant tummy! I cheered! ... But the Encyclopedia also didn't list her as pregnant, and she hasn't delivered.

The other ladies in my retinue still look trim and athletic. I guess my wife has been hitting the deerburgers too hard. :sad:

Or it's this bug.

Back
Top Bottom