ban-27148

1. Falrock

In Progress Belly Bug

Summary: You claimed you fixed this bug but it still persists and it makes my characters pretty ugly and unplayable aesthetically. I've never used a single mod so it's definitely a native bug. How to Reproduce: Create a Sandbox game and make a female character at the age of 20, try on different...
  2. In Progress Body still show Pregnancy Status

Summary: I have a problem, after days given birth with my female character, that my Body not change back and still have the pregnancy belly... i gave birth in summer 18. and im now at autumn 5. , i tough it will change after times and i tried to look if i can fix it with the slider in the...
  3. In Progress Big Belly Glitch

Summary: Kind of hard to explain so I've included a photo. This screenshot is from someone else who had the same issue on Reddit, but I haven't seen anyone submit a actual report yet. Also I noticed it's not listed as a known bug. Since the screenshot is from reddit idk if they were using any...
  4. In Progress Fat bug 20 year sandbox

Summary: If you make a sandbox female character and set the starting age 20 your character will have a stomatc of a late pregnant and beer stomatc combined. Even when the fat bar is down. If you set starting age 30,40,50 it doesn't show only at 20 year. It is a graphic bug. How to Reproduce...
  5. In Progress Character Becoming Fat in Sandbox

Summary: Basicly no matter what weight i choose at the start my character seems to inflate and become rediculously fat How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
Back
Top Bottom