• Teutonic Order

Votes: 642 74.4%
  • Lithuania

Votes: 221 25.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back, i don't go on the computer that much.
Is there a beta somewhere for this mod? If theres not when will the beta come out?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
bumping...  :neutral:

Kovas said:
Padded armors for Teutonic archers, by Brego:
renderall.png
Nice armors, especially 3rd one in the second line.

Did they really use the 4th?

BalticArmy said:
I'm back, i don't go on the computer that much.
Is there a beta somewhere for this mod? If theres not when will the beta come out?
Betas are for testers u have to ask Kovas for a beta of course u have to test and report bugs there not just play  :wink:

$20, but Kovas can't receive bank transactions, (he's a convict) so just send the money to my paypal, and I'll mail it to him.  :wink:

No, just kidding man.  Mods are freeeeeeee!

So... any progress on the mod? Found some interesting videos from a movie (don't know the name)... I don't know if it's accurate or not... But I'm sending the link anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aouKLHgjQqI&feature=related

(BTW, I know they are Polish, but the video is just to show the Teutonic Knights)

OL 512 said:
Found some interesting videos from a movie (don't know the name)... I don't know if it's accurate or not... But I'm sending the link anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aouKLHgjQqI&feature=related

(BTW, I know they are Polish, but the video is just to show the Teutonic Knights)
Thanks! At least is useful as inspiration  :wink:

OL 512 said:
So... any progress on the mod?
Temuzu is working with village's scenes. Brego has done a lot of new armors and heraldic horses for Teutonic Order. As I am big coding noob, I am working very slowly with all coding stuff for the mod and also sometimes I made some new variations for armors or helmets. In the next week we are going release the version 0.4 for beta testers. That's all. If you want to see the changelog 0.4, look HERE.

Nice! If there room for one more, I would like to be a tester.  :grin:

I had more videos of the same movie, but I lost them... If I find any I'll post here  :wink:

great looking progress ... any chance we can have in-game events that resemble historical events ? Since this mod only had 2 factions, It'd be great to 1/learn more about "real" history of this period, 2/adding more enjoyment to gameplay  :mrgreen:

Arzeal said:
great looking progress ... any chance we can have in-game events that resemble historical events ? Since this mod only had 2 factions, It'd be great to 1/learn more about "real" history of this period, 2/adding more enjoyment to gameplay  :mrgreen:
Good idea, but first I'll have to improve my coding skills.  :mrgreen:

New helmet:

linija.png

48181795.png

linija.png

Kovas said:
Arzeal said:
Good idea, but first I'll have to improve my coding skills.  :mrgreen:

New helmet:

linija.png

48181795.png

linija.png

Looks pretty awesome! I can't wait to test it out :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom