SP Other Beer, War and Teutonic Knights

What will be your favourite faction?

  • Teutonic Order

    Votes: 642 74.4%
  • Lithuania

    Votes: 221 25.6%

  • Total voters
    863

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
logo2sx.png



DOWNLOAD


linija.png


Goals for the mod
-Two factions: Teutonic Order and Lithuania.
-New items.
-New map.
-New scenes.
-New buildings for scenes.

linija.png


Teutonic Order's Units Preview
peasants1.jpg
peasants2.jpg
militiainfantry1.jpg
militiainfantry2.jpg
veterans2.jpg
veterans1.jpg
cavalrymilitia1.jpg
cavalrymilitia2.jpg
knights2l.jpg
knights1.jpg
archers2.jpg
archers1.jpg
crossbowmen2.jpg
crossbowmen1.jpg



linija.png


Lithuanian Units Preview
peasants1.jpg
peasants2.jpg
paganinfantry2.jpg
paganinfantry1.jpg
pagancavalry1.jpg
pagancavalry2.jpg
ducalinfantry2.jpg
ducalinfantry1.jpg
ducalcavalry2.jpg
ducalcavalry1.jpg
ducalarchers2.jpg
ducalarchers1.jpg
paganarchers2.jpg
paganarchers1.jpg
paganhorsearchers2.jpg
paganhorsearchers1.jpg


linija.png


Map
The map is still wip, but I want to show its progress. It will be small, but very intense map: Teutons in the west, Lithuanians in the east, Sacred Forest with their pagan fanatics in the north and other bandits around all the map!


93753054.jpg


41123650.jpg


23210320.jpg


68754637.jpg



linija.png


Signatures
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123173.0.html][IMG]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/173/bwtksignatureresized.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123173.0.html][IMG]http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1750/signature2mo.png[/IMG][/url]
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123173.0.html][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6637/minisignature2.png[/IMG][/url]
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123173.0.html][IMG]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7613/minisignature.png[/IMG][/url]
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,123173.0.html][IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3561/minisignature3.png[/IMG][/url]
minisignature3.png


linija.png

  • Kovas
  • Brego
  • Temuzu
  • Proie
  • Swagger
  • Titanshoe
  • Caprera
  • Blinda
  • Youhou
  • Big_Mac
  • Vankod
  • FrisianDude
  • Valdarr
  • Havoc
  • Lithuanian_Soldier
  • NordArcher
  • shish
  • Claire
  • Piipe
  • OL 512
  • TheBard
  • Swordyke
  • Ssgt. Griggs
  • Valkraye
  • Blackfall234
  • Curse123
  • Chii

Suggestions and constructive criticism are appreciated!


 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Renders
roundshields.png
48181795.png
renderall.png
98169754.png
armor34render.png
horseep.png
26806151.jpg
10125994.png
botharmors.png
19402523.png
1and2.png
1bigz.png
59279825.png
allshields.jpg
69211324.jpg
helmet11.jpg
helmet10.jpg
helmet8.jpg
helmet9.jpg
51942094.jpg
 

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
M&BWB
Very nice. It's about time someone made another mod with only two factions, instead of the usual million faction smorgasbord.
 

Damon

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Why b33r? Is this some kind of alias for Lithuanians?=)
Are you going to adhere historical info (names, equipment, NPCs) or is it just "base"?
Good luck to you.
PS. Nice design.
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Llew2 said:
Very nice. It's about time someone made another mod with only two factions, instead of the usual million faction smorgasbord.
Thanks. I also like mods with only few factions and with small maps, because I like to play short, but very entertaining campaigns.

Damon said:
Why b33r? Is this some kind of alias for Lithuanians?=)
...
drtomas created the name and I liked it.
My personal meaning of the name:
Beer: - because one of my goals for the mod is to make a funny and entertaining gameplay. Another reason is that the beer is my God and my inspiration for the mod.  :mrgreen:
War: - because this is not a peaceful mod.
Teutonic Knights: - Teutonic Knights are more popular/famous than the Lithuanians.

Damon said:
...
Are you going to adhere historical info (names, equipment, NPCs) or is it just "base"?
Good luck to you.
PS. Nice design.
The equipment and its names will be historical, and if I have enought historical information I will make all NPCs names historical too.
Thanks
 

Skot the Sanguine

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
LDKsoldier said:
Teutonic Knights: - Teutonic Knights are more popular/famous than the Lithuanians.

Truth.

I don't know what to make of this....

On the one hand I love the Teutonic Knights and support any mod with them in it, but on the other hand I loathe a-historical mods (or anything for that matter).

Regardless, I wish you luck.
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Swagger said:
hey LDK soldier


is the Map still wip?, cuz there's only 6 settlements :razz:
Yeah is still wip and will be wip for a along time. I want to rework all scenes and add new building models. So first I will rework these 6 settlements and after them I will add new settlements one by one. I also want to create two new settlements: sacred forests and monasteries, where you will be able to recruit mercenaries and muy books.
 

Swagger

Sergeant
WB
LDKsoldier said:
Swagger said:
hey LDK soldier


is the Map still wip?, cuz there's only 6 settlements :razz:
Yeah is still wip and will be wip for a along time. I want to rework all scenes and add new building models. So first I will rework these 6 settlements and after them I will add new settlements one by one. I also want to create two new settlements: sacred forests and monasteries, where you will be able to recruit mercenaries and muy books.

i love you from now on.


will there also be a ton of new items, quests, etc?
 

vahadar

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
LDKsoldier said:
Beer: - because one of my goals for the mod is to make a funny and entertaining gameplay. Another reason is that the beer is my God and my inspiration for the mod.  :mrgreen:

this should be in the dictionnary  :lol:
amen to that :wink:

Nice indeed to have only 2 factions !
 

Temuzu

Marquis
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
Looks great! Do you happen to need a scener? Im not sure how to edit castle scenes, but I can learn.
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Swagger said:
i love you from now on.


will there also be a ton of new items, quests, etc?
Yeah, there will be a lot of new items. I also want to make new quests, but it isn't my priority. First I will finish the items, then I will finish the scenes and then I will try to do something with the quests.

Temuzu said:
Looks great! Do you happen to need a scener? Im not sure how to edit castle scenes, but I can learn.
In future I will need a scener help, of course!
 

Víkingr

Squire
This looks awesome!

Why not use a more accurate map of the Baltic region?  :neutral: I can maybe make it for you if thats the problem...
 

E.M.Baguette

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Víkingr said:
This looks awesome!

Why not use a more accurate map of the Baltic region?  :neutral: I can maybe make it for you if thats the problem...
Do you mean something like this or bigger?
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7798/44183311.png

But at the moment my priority is to rework these 6 settlements that I have in the small map. Then, as I said, I will add more settlements and I will expand the map.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom