LEGION_Sil

Knight at Arms
Can i suggest to every players from native to play the bear force mod
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-bear-force-ii/downloads/bear-force-ii-036
if we manage to get100 + people it gets fun ^^
^^
^^
^^

Played in a clan for a few months not long ago in this mod.
I really recommend it if you like flashy pew pew beams flying everywhere or into star wars.
Mod is definitely still active. Weekly events and clans still face eachother!

Mod is quite active and popular, highly populated as in servers and events too. Besides, everything is going to get better and bigger soon. Tune in!

Probably getting a lot new players now, because it won Moddb's Mod of the Year award yesterday

http://www.moddb.com/groups/2015-mod-of-the-year-awards/features/editors-choice-mod-of-the-year-2015

Here's my view.

Community - Childish, cries when team hit - 2/10
Combat - Appalling (Bad mechanics) - 4/10
Forces - Fun - 7/10
Variety of equipment - Not much, money is useless - 3/10
Clans - Boring - 4/10
Population - 3 servers with max of 20 in 1 server - 2/10

Overall - 4/10, still bad.

Ah, if you say so.
Well, hopefully you find more interest in the variety of the next update(Extra weapons, armours for existing classes + camouflages and cosmetic additions, races and more, as well as 2x new classes to try out).

As much as I understand the reasoning Alene, maybe the moderators should also ask themselves why so many people are "picking on the guy". It's fine to avoid harrassing on individuals, but maybe you should also care about those same individual being overally annoying on forums, for a large majority of people, triggering those kind of reactions.

Or are we all such meanies to your eyes?  :neutral:

Why he's picked on is irrelevant. In my opinion, if you disagree with something he said, you can be more constructive than "you suck".

Or do you think it's ok to bully "annoying people".

Anyway, we can continue this with pm's if you feel the need.

To be honest, due to my valid opinions on the forums, irrelevant or not, people decide to make stupid comments just to 'attempt' annoy me. The difference is, most of my opinions are negative, that's why people are very prejudice. I'd normally write something, they'll either A - Get the wrong Idea or B - Not read everything I've wrote. So they pre-judge. But this is the internet, at least I'm getting fame from it.  :party:

Alene// Thanks for your backup but I like the hate. It's something that I will continue doing since this is only the internet. I post negative opinions because what I say is generally true. These opinions are constructive criticism. People don't understand pure English.

Anyways, lets move on to the actual topic.

Bear Force can be improved because in my opinion it's bad NOT TERRIBLE! (Current state).

Back
Top Bottom