Battlestar Galactica Tactical Mod - IT'S RELEASED

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

What the folks in this community manage to accomplish with the Mount&Blade engine never ceases to amazing me. While it certainly isn't the most pretty space simulator, it works. I'm impressed.

I think he downloaded 'em. Before you bite his head off though, they are for modder's use.

Pretty amazing. I'd thought my appetite for M&B was about dead, but when I get the time (not any day soon) I'm definitely checking this one out.

Thanks everyone! :grin:

I haven't downloaded them, I asked to Coxxon(He's fraking great modeller from scifi forum) for permission to use them in my mod. And Fleet Commander(frakin' great mod based on homeworld2) is using most of these models too. :grin:

Sorry. I wasn't know the different between missile and rocket. :razz: I've learned now. I will try to make both of them.

noo, I think they're the same thing. I was just making sure you want to really make such a thing in MaB engine :smile:

Sorry everyone. I was wasting my time with personal ****s. But I'm return. And ready to develop this ****. :razz: First screen of a missile;

17ay8.jpg

It isn't finished yet. But it's flying cool!

*tries to work out in which ways it's like Star Wars Battlefront*

It's not Star Wars, it's not a crappy team based FPS... nope I fail to see similarities.

Sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich......

Wow....just...wow.

Nethoras said:
/dislikes battlestar galactica but doesnt care because this is awesome, gratz mate many many gratz.

I feel the same way, but I REALLY want to see how this turns out.

How can you dislike BSG? Its one of the best sci-fi's out there.

I hope everyone agrees its better than Doctor Who, at least.

Elenmmare said:
I hope everyone agrees its better than Doctor Who, at least.

No. Epic fail to you sir. There's a reason Doctor Who has been running for over 40 years.

The new BSG is awsome though. But they're as unlike from each other as you can get. One is very much an "anything can happen" adventure in time and space with some really imaginative and interesting stories.. the other is an as-real-as-you-can-get quite dark military sci-fi.. so yeah.

I think the question with this mod is if we could have ships interacting with troops on the ground :razz: now that'd be interesting..

Doctor who makes me nauseous every time I watch it... and thats besides the point that I dislike it as well... it just makes me feel like crap in my stomach wheneve I watch for no good reason...

Sorry everyone. I've got 2 news for you. The bad one is, I've got stuck with missiles. And I've deleted everything about missiles . I'll try it again later.
Good new is, I'm starting work on ai.

Maybe you should make a call for some nice people to volunteer their time to make ground based sections or cylon armour?

Hopefully it will be the campy 70's version of things :grin:

Very awesome job so far, can't wait to see how this turns out. Huge BSG fan and love space sims so woot!

Back
Top Bottom