Battlestar Galactica Tactical Mod - IT'S RELEASED

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, thanks a lot! (hay aklıma sıçıyım  :razz:).

And I'm working on collisions. Our viper must explode when hit one of those. :grin: And I've made a status panel. And working on aim things too.

Edit: No map. sorry. :grin:

Great! The mod is pushing the engine even further than before :razz:

Would it be possible to add a (picture of a) sun and a (picture of a) planet, so we can know where we are? I managed to get lost quite quickly without them.

I can add planets if I can find resources. And I've added sun. I think you haven't seen it. And I wanted to add asteroids to. I've tried to go out max distance. But space looks infinite! That means jumps and etc. :grin:

So what's the actual gameplay going to be like? Large space battles like BTRL, or involving a twist?

Elenmmare said:
So what's the actual gameplay going to be like? Large space battles like BTRL, or involving a twist?

I dunno. :roll:

Galactica Screenshots:
78451765yz4.jpg

44008355fp7.jpg

82720154ph7.jpg

41346716yq9.jpg

84709926ic3.jpg

22940239rn2.jpg

But I think, it is a little small than original size. Pegasus is on his way too! :grin:

Enjoy...

Fantastic! I'm glad to see you've got weapons/a interface included.

Thanks! I've made a target dot too(or whatever it is :razz:). And "cms" is centimeters per second. :grin:

Pegasus and Cylon Basestars:

10wq5.jpg

11oy2.jpg

12ip3.jpg

13lf0.jpg

14hg9.jpg

15ul1.jpg

Damn! These are ****ing good models. Thanks to dear Coxxon. :razz:

damn it! awesome. and I like that particle effect it's looking good.I liked controls too very nice man keep working brother!

DMcain said:
I think someone needs to hire this dude...
Sorry, I couldn't understand what you mean. :roll:

Blacktalon said:
Holy ****!This is amazing man,keep it up.(Cok guzel olmus lan.)
Thank you.(Arkadaşım veya bir tanıdığım değilsin. Bu yüzden daha düzgün konuşmanı öneririm.) :!:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/676/cannons****uk2.jpg

I'm trying out these machine guns.

When I saw the name of this topic, I thought that some idiot is making something stupid but when i checked the screenshots my jaw dropped.. That's just.. It's... They fly... In space.. I'm speechless and I just have to try this out..  :lol:

Simo said:
A bit hard to fly but seems promising. The naked dude running around in space was great though..  :lol:

Well, I've solved this problem. And finished machine gun codes too. This is great. But Ai codding will be very very hard. But when its done, you won't wait much time to play. I will finnish rockets tomorrow. Thank you everybody for your feedback! You'll really appreciate it!

I can safely say that this is the most amazing thing I have ever seen done in Mount and Blade

Kudo's for you

Back
Top Bottom