B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

lets say me and my friends dont want to play native we want to play some other mod together...which folders would we copy and paste? if its ok to do this is really also what i am asking.

tenis15 said:
lets say me and my friends dont want to play native we want to play some other mod together...which folders would we copy and paste? if its ok to do this is really also what i am asking.
It's more complicated than that... when I'm done working on it I'll release the source code to put in other mods.

Is there a way to change the names of your heroes? if not can you implement it in the next patch?

EDIT: Also, for some reason whenever i spawn i always start with my cross bow equipped, even though its third in my equipment slots and on everyone else's computer it looks like im holding a crossbow and a lance at the same time (lance is in my first equipment slot). It looks like the lance is loaded in the crossbow :razz:

AWESOMENESS

This is the most awesome mod so far, spent the last 6 hours doing lan battles with friends and having a blast! this was what warband should have done to begin with!

congrats, merry christmas and happy new year

Egbert said:
tenis15 said:
It's more complicated than that... when I'm done working on it I'll release the source code to put in other mods.
Much love, I only discovered this mod today and it really sounds awesome. Time to start a co-op campaign with friends now :razz:.

Please, Please,

Merge this feature with Diplomacy & OSP module!!

It would be Awesome! So cool that it should have come pre-installed on the CD! :grin:

darkrider231 said:
Is there a way to change the names of your heroes? if not can you implement it in the next patch?
If you want to change troop names, use a txt editor the same way you would with other mods.

darkrider231 said:
EDIT: Also, for some reason whenever i spawn i always start with my cross bow equipped, even though its third in my equipment slots and on everyone else's computer it looks like im holding a crossbow and a lance at the same time (lance is in my first equipment slot). It looks like the lance is loaded in the crossbow :razz:
I'm still not sure why this bug happens.

When fighting against a Lord party, I take it they just charge like the rest instead of using the Lord lead charge template? Also, are you planning on doing Tournaments for multiplayer as well, could be fun :razz:?

Oh very nice. Very nice.

One thing I noticed was that there were no inventory chests, in the multiplayer scene. I don't know how easy they would be to add in (probably quite hard) but an alternative could be something that replenishes ammo, in the same way.

Also, I made a sig for myself. Obviously, you're welcome to add it to the OP too:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150827.0.html][IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5167/5316104961_aa742646d2_o.png[/IMG][/url]

captain lust said:
Oh very nice. Very nice.

One thing I noticed was that there were no inventory chests, in the multiplayer scene. I don't know how easy they would be to add in (probably quite hard) but an alternative could be something that replenishes ammo, in the same way.

Also, I made a sig for myself. Obviously, you're welcome to add it to the OP too:

Thanks, I thought about adding the player's inventory. I might go ahead and do it if everyone thinks it's important.

Arch3r said:
When fighting against a Lord party, I take it they just charge like the rest instead of using the Lord lead charge template? Also, are you planning on doing Tournaments for multiplayer as well, could be fun :razz:?

Tournaments would be pretty awesome but as far as i know multiplayer only supports either two teams fighting each other, or a deathmatch type free for all. So tournament rounds which have 3 or more teams wouldn't work :sad:.

Egbert said:
Thanks, I thought about adding the player's inventory. I might go ahead and do it if everyone thinks it's important.

I dont really find it important (i never use it) but every little feature that makes the multiplayer as true as it can be to the single player is a welcome addition :grin:
like ability to gain weapon experience in multiplayer matches :smile:

O and when i try to play with my friends he opens up a battle but i cant join it says like wrong application or something with a in it. Is this coz we are playing from the same router?

Arch3r said:
When fighting against a Lord party, I take it they just charge like the rest instead of using the Lord lead charge template?
Scripting the AI in multiplayer is very limited, they don't even get the normal charge order. I can't give scripted orders to troops that are not being led by the player, so they just run to the enemy.

darkrider231 said:
like ability to gain weapon experience in multiplayer matches :smile:
Thanks for bringing this up, I'll look into it.

tenis15 said:
O and when i try to play with my friends he opens up a battle but i cant join it says like wrong application or something with a in it. Is this coz we are playing from the same router?
Do you both have the same version of the mod? If you are trying to play LAN, is the game unblocked in both firewalls?

me and two my friends have a LAN connection, and this afternoon we tried to play this mod. One tried to host, and all of us got this error " incorrect authorization key". I tried to host and they got "incorrect authorization key". Everyone has original cd key, because we usually play CRPG and mm prussia mod, if we had cracked game, we could not play.What should we do to play without getting this error?

DanyEle said:
me and two my friends have a LAN connection, and this afternoon we tried to play this mod. One tried to host, and all of us got this error " incorrect authorization key". I tried to host and they got "incorrect authorization key". Everyone has original cd key, because we usually play CRPG and mm prussia mod, if we had cracked game, we could not play.What should we do to play without getting this error?

Are you using Hamachi?
Is the game unblocked in all your firewalls?
Can you host a Native game exactly the same way without the error?

we all have different serials and yes, we use hamachi, our farewall doesn't block it, i unlocked mine. And when we host a game in native we get the same error.

DanyEle said:
we all have different serials and yes, we use hamachi, our farewall doesn't block it, i unlocked mine. And when we host a game in native we get the same error.
Hamachi is your problem. You don't need it to play Warband as indicated here.

Back
Top Bottom