Resolved Battle AI does not react while getting decimated

Users who are viewing this thread

Dodgy

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: as per title, I've got a save in which every single time I play that battle, the AI in that army (of which I am just a lord and not the commander) will simply turtle in a circle formation and wait out while getting decimated by the other AI that is well stocked on ranger troops.
It makes absolutely no sense as even if the aim was to wait out and make the enemies run out of ammo, they first of all wouldn't stay in place, they would keep trying to retreat and bait them in closing in, and second of all, they should be able to calculate that the enemy army has enough archers/crossbowmen to decimate all of them (as it reguarly happens), well before running out of ammunition.
At no point whatsoever do the army I am part of, controlled by the AI, makes any attempt to charge the enemy, despite having superior numbers and an army made of mostly infantry and cavalry.

How to Reproduce: No idea if there are additional factors that influence it, but for sure it happens when one of the AI has more ranged troops/higher tiered troops than the other.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.3.0.227640
Installed community-made modifications:
None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia 1080ti
CPU: Intel 8700K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom