• Yes but should not be the priority.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The whole map should be re-designed.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

What do you think about the campaign map design of Battanian Highland?

I, personally, don't like Battanian land. It is like escalated from no where for no reason. It is just like any other faction's land but at a higher place. There are a couple of choke points to "climb" there but there are no other gameplay effects.

I liked Rhodok Mountains much more in terms of map design. They were more realistic, beautiful and they had more effects on gameplay. What i imagined for Battanians' were like them but i don't know if it should be the case according to lore of Battanians.

Gameplay wise, I think its just fine. Then again I don't care much about realistic geography or whatever.

Their small, but compact position makes them really good in campaign.

What do you think about the campaign map design of Battanian Highland?

I, personally, don't like Battanian land. It is like escalated from no where for no reason. It is just like any other faction's land but at a higher place. There are a couple of choke points to "climb" there but there are no other gameplay effects.

I liked Rhodok Mountains much more in terms of map design. They were more realistic, beautiful and they had more effects on gameplay. What i imagined for Battanians' were like them but i don't know if it should be the case according to lore of Battanians.

Battanian are based on as ancient Celts that lived in hilltop forts. I bet that had something to do with map design.

Back
Top Bottom